writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Ethnic Writers

362 listings (131 - 140)

Chantele Abdalaal  
I am a 36 year mother of four currently living in East Stroudsburg, PA. My passion is writing anything from Poetry to Sci fiction. My first book is a novel. Many of my writings are based off of some of my life experiences in detail. I always say the best stories come from your own. I have 4 books cu...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Tyrenna Tolbert  
Tyrenna Tolbert an owner of a 2001 Kawsaki 6R motorcycle a resident in Maryland is new on the literary scene. Since her early years, the adoration of writing continues with her. With this being her first as her first novel. The expectation are to entice and put a different twist on how women are...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Lionel LaVergne  
My book 'Houston Beast' has just been released (July 2003) by Publish America. For ordering go to www.publishamerica.com The book is also listed at the Barnes and Noble site and Amazon. I have a free book, Growing Up, at writersontheweb.com A short story about my first dog, Rusty, can also be fou...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Tangelika Bolen  
Tangelika V. Bolen— Author of Destiny. She is a 36-year-old single parent to a beautiful three-year-old daughter. She's also an actress, playwright, and set designer for a local production company. Although Tangelika has performed and toured with various local plays, she still love working b...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Stuart Ford  
I am a native of Great Britain. I lived in Australia for many years, and have traveled extensively around the world. I now live in Los Angeles in a multi-cultural household with an American wife and stepchild, a Rhodesian Ridgeback and an Australian Cockatiel. My writing credits include a my fi...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Ken N. Robinson  
For most of my adult life I have been what you might call a casual reader who also dabbled in a little writing of my own. I\'ve written poetry and have at various times taken a stab at writing fiction. But never for more than brief periods of time; never quite seeing a project through to completion...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Amy Hillgren Peterson  
DOB: 9/18/71 in Carroll, Iowa Adopted as an infant, only child. Writing since the age of 8, published locally as a youth and in STORY, Glimmer Train, and the Writer's Digest Writing Competition throughout teens and early 20s. Married, 3 children ages 11, 8 and almost 1. Worked in such di...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Michael Hill  
My name is Michael Hill and I am an amatuer writer. I have never published anything other than what I have written in my college newspaper, which have been several years ago. I have just written my first book which is non-fiction. It tells the story of my life from the ages of 18 - 20 as a black het...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Binay Jha  
A ex-army officer of the Indian Army's Armoured Corps, 71 Armoured Regiment, have been working with a world class heavy engineering company. Have attended management training at various management institute of repute, including one at Indian Institute of Business Management, Bangalore. First book '...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...   Next >