writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Ethnic Writers

362 listings (121 - 130)

Sherlyn Powell  
I'm an Author/Speaker and Publisher. My latest book "A Gift Called Mother: The Stages and Fantasies of Motherhood is my memoir. I've also published two novels "Captured Hearts" and "Something Desirable". I majored in business and worked in Corporate America for but my creative imagination led ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Thoko Banda  
Having lived for four decades, in four distinct cultures, on four continents, and having overcome life on the margins of society under a brutal dictatorship and as a State-less refugee, I have been fortunate to draw from insights and experiences gained while serving in the influential corr...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Lakis Fourouklas  
I was born in Zimbabwe in 1970, but i grew up in Cyprus. I have lived in Greece and Thailand. I have published a number of short stories in various literature e-magazines, as well as in the "na ena milo" magazine of Greece and "Exaggelos" of Cyprus. I have published two short stories collections and...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Jessica Duchen  
My third novel, HUNGARIAN DANCES, was published in spring 2008 by Hodder & Stoughton, who also brought out my first two novels, RITES OF SPRING and ALICIA'S GIFT, in 2006 and 2007 respectively. I'm now working on my fourth novel, also under contract to Hodder. HUNGARIAN DANCES is soon to be translat...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Michelle Karman  
Michelle Karman, Southern by birth & American by the Grace of God & somewhat of a Democrat by choice, is the embarrassed creator of a previously published vampire horror, and the rather proud writer responsible for White Chocolate, a novel concerning bigotry, racial identity, self-hate, and the live...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Erica Hidvegi  
I enjoy writing a variety of literary work, both fiction and non-fiction, pieces on a variety of issues either current, in-high debate, left-alone or virtually ignored. I can be simple, verbose, or somewhere in-between as I embrace my imagination and weave it into my awakened reality allowing me to ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Margaret D. Pagan  
Margaret D. Pagan attended Harford County, Maryland public schools and graduated from Morgan State University. In addition to her regular employment at the Social Security Administration, she worked as a free lance writer for many years. In 1980, she accepted Jesus Christ as her personal Savio...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Karen S. Cole  
Please visit our website at www.rainbowriting.com for more info about Ghost Writer, Inc. We perform affordable freelance copy writing, ghostwriting, copy editing, proofreading, analysis and full professional formatting for books, memoirs and screenplays, and we do many other writing-related se...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Yakiri Truth  
New Orleans native Yakiri Truth began her writing career as a youth editor for a local magazine in 1995. In 2005, she accepted a position as a staff writer for SABLE Magazine, an online magazine for lesbian women of color. In 2006, her short story "Unspoken" was included in "Longing, Lust, L...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...   Next >