writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Ethnic Writers

361 listings (111 - 120)

Frederick Murphy  
I am a 44 year old published author. With my first book being poorly edited and overpriced with little to no royalties received I, sometimes, am ashamed to state that I am a published author. My writing specialty is in the realm of fictional short stories of which I have three that are ready ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Christopher Cole - Woodstock 69 Survivor  
Born in Sleepy Hollow in 1949, Christopher Cole attended Cathedral College Seminary in Douglaston Queens, New York. He recieved a BA in English from Lehman College in 1972. A Baby boomer and product of the Sixties, he was one of 500,000 who attended The Woodstock Rock Festival in White Lake in 1969....
writers / published 

2 works listed

Bob Sparkman  
Georgetown, South Carolina, is home, a small southern town on the coast 60 miles from Charleston, and 30 miles from Myrtle beach. I'm from a military family, my father was in the Army, so we did move around a bit. I served 4 years in the Army and 4 years in the Navy, as a Lieutenant. I’m also a gr...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Kenneth Bossard  
I am a writer by heart and vocation. My previous life was in the mortgage and real estate fields. I still write on those topics but prefer fiction and poetry. I am a dialogue-driven writer who believes in romance, intense relationships and the ability of the written word to capture the best in our s...
writers / published 

1 works listed

William Schroder  
William Schroder is Vietnam veteran, infantry officer, helicopter pilot, businessman, sailor and author of several essays, short stories and screen plays. Cousins of Color is his first book-length effort. Growing up in the politically charged '60s, for decades Bill was an outspoken critic of our...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Joseph Steadman  
Joseph G. Steadman an award winning Christian Poet works which some of include: "O' weep of Night", "I have seen Beyond", "The Ancient's Heart", "The Waters of Time", and "Requiem of a Trial." An ordained Minister, in service for over 36+ years, my heart's cry is the show the heart...
writers / published 

26 works listed

Randolph Randy Camp  
Randolph Randy Camp, Youth Advocate/ Mentor and author of the TV scripts and screenplays 'LaBrea's Moon', TONY'S BIKE, HARRY'S FIELD, TIME OUT TIME IN and four novels, was born in rural Spotsylvania County, Virginia on March 12, 1961. Randy's four novels include WET MATCHES, FALSE DANDELIONS, 29 DIM...
writers / published 

12 works listed

JADEN KELLEY  
My name is Jaden, and I am a 42 year old female who is a native Floridian. There are not many of us still around but I can honestly say, when I meet another native it is a delight! I was born in Tampa but raised in Orlando. My love for writing began when I was in high school and I did not app...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Philip Effiong  
Originally from Akwa-Ibom State in Nigeria, I have written a total of three books. My first, a text on African-American drama, was published in 2000 by University Press of America and currently appears in such sites as Amazon.com. It is titled, IN SEARCH OF A MODEL FOR AFRICAN-AMERICAN DRAMA. In ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...   Next >