writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Ethnic Writers

361 listings (101 - 110)

Janet West Sellars  
Writing has been Janetís most enduring passion for as long as she can remember. The embodiment of her passion is impressively revealed in her first novel, Quiet As Itís Kept. Janet was born in the Washington, DC area. Her creative spirit was cultivated and nurtured by her motherís love of the arts. ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Alma Hudson  
Alma Hudson is an author of two published books of fiction called Checkered Fences and The Trouble With Change. Her second book, The Trouble With Change, was Best Book in the Womens Literature category of the 2011 Pinnacle Book Achievement Awards and an Award-Winning Finalist in the "Fiction: Chick...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Judi Blaze  
As a former journalist, Judi Blaze has written and published articles in both newspapers and magazines, working as a reporter and editor, before turning her interest to fiction 15 years ago. She's written three novels, two which were self published and one that's being shopped around. Her fist nov...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Crystal Ordonez  
Crystal Ordonez Independent Author * Instructor * Consultant Crystal began her writing career over twenty years ago. During that time she has been a freelance writer, instructor and consultant to other writers in various genres. In March of 2006, Crystal published her first book, Alienation ...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Shirley Gibson Coleman  
Shirley is a former book reviewer for Library Journal and the former online Science Fiction Romance Newsletter. She twice served as a judge for the Sapphire Awards given by that online science fiction group. She helped create and compile the book Ann Arbor (W)rites: A Community Memoir (2004), a col...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Vera Nazarian  
Vera Nazarian is arguably the only Armenian-Russian professional speculative fiction writer working in English today. Vera left the former Soviet Union at the height of the Cold War as a refugee at the age of eight and arrived in the United States a month before her 10th birthday by way of Leban...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Dorrie Williams-Wheeler  
Dorrie Williams-Wheeler is an author, educator and designer. She completed her Masters of Science of Education Degree in Curriculum & Instruction with a major in Instructional Technology at Southern Illinois University at Carbondale. She also completed her undergraduate coursework at SIUC. She is th...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Charles Shirriff  
I reside with my wife Wilma in Portage la Prairie, Manitoba, in our home overlooking beautiful Crescent Lake. Our son Ken lives in California with his wife Kathryn and daughter Sydney. Our daughter Anita and her husband live in Winnipeg, Manitoba with their two daughters Emma and Lillian. I bega...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Lonzo Lucas Jr  
NAME: Lonzo Lucas Jr POB: Los Angeles, CA In 1982 I caught the writing bug when a teacher of journalism saw something special, "his words" in my writings and wanted to enroll me in a writing program for the gifted. I turned it down, not realizing that 10 years later my affinity to write would r...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...   Next >