writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Ethnic Writers

361 listings (11 - 20)

Jackie Miller  
I was born in Reno, Nevada on October 5th, 1959. My brother, Mark Edward Miller joined us on June 11th, 1961. Our parents were a Blackfoot Indian Mother and an African American Father. At an early age, while living in Oakland, California, our parents separated. My Mother decided that moving...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Joyce Cavalccante  
ACTION AND CREATION — BRAZILIAN SOUL by Celina Leite Situations in life, as seen through the eyes of a storyteller, can reveal powerful truths that sparks the reader’s curiosity and provide both entertainment and education. Writer Joyce Cavalcante’s fiction combines an edge of humor with perc...
writers / published 

16 works listed

Robert Segarra  
ROBERT SEGARRA is a New York artist, writer, and musician with well over four thousand writing, art and illustrated pieces to his credit. The latest novel by Robert Segarra, \"STILL WAITING FOR THE SUN,\" has been published in 2007. Several other books by Robert Segarra were also published in...
writers / published 

19 works listed

Tony Brown  
I was born in Surrey and brought up in Liverpool. My childhood and schooling was fun - I even gained some GCEs. Around the age of seventeen, I found myself in the Cavern club and the enthusiasm and bare-faced cheek of our local pop groups, (they weren't bands until the mid-seventies), gave me a conf...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Chandra Jain  
I write because I love to write. My mind is set free, on wings of passion and can fly to unknown lands and time. Searching for answers to hitherto unasked questions. Somewhere, sometime there is a hope that the writings will find an answering chord. Often thoughts come as a swirling sandstorm in a d...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Von Mozar  
‘Concerning all acts of initiative and creation, there is one elementary truth: that the moment one definitely commits oneself, then Providence moves too - whatever you can do, or dream you can do, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. Begin it now!’ Johann Wolfgang von Goet...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Abhijit Dasgupta  
Hi there, I am the Executive Editor of India Today, Asia's biggest English language weekly with a print run of 800,000 weekly. Stumbled upon this while searching for "How to Publicise Your Debut Novel." Unfortunately, I am yet unpublished but I hope to be published one day. Yes, one day...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Carmen Smith  
I'm a youthful female living miserably in Winston-Salem, NC. I consider my appearance to be good looking though I could use a little help in certain departments. I am nearly 5'6" tall with a rather athletic build. I have dark brown hair, sexy hazel eyes and a light complexion for one of my racial ba...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Ruth Marlene Friesen  
Ruth Marlene Friesen, is a Canadian writer, who returned in 1983 to Hague, a prairie town in Saskatchewan, to be a full-time caregiver to her aged parents. Her mother's frail health made Friesen more or less house-bound until her mother's death in November 1997, but this gave her time to write. ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >