writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Child Guidance/Parenting Writers

315 listings (91 - 100)

Denise Amodeo Miller  
Author: Force Beyond Lace 2009. With years of college and career moves in the past, Denise Amodeo Miller renewed her childhood love of writing in Fall 2006. She joined a local writers group about that time, and soon thereafter became the assistant organizer of that terrific and talented assembl...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Charlotte Russell Johnson  
She has had an active prison ministry for more than twelve years. She has worked with numerous non-profit agencies. Her work has encompassed helping inmates, victims of AIDS, teenage mothers, and substance abusers. She was instrumental in establishing Teens Empowerment Awareness with ReSolutions, In...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Dawn Tan  
Dawn Tan is an award-winning financial journalist, best-selling author and public speaker. She has worked for various magazines and newspapers including The Piccadilly Post, Euromoney and Euroweek in the United Kingdom, and for the Business Times in Singapore. Her published work includes Kham...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Vicki M Taylor  
Award winning author, Vicki M. Taylor writes dramatic fiction with strong, unforgettable women characters. Vicki M. Taylor attacks the hard issues and brings them to the forefront with a deftness that outshines most other authors. Her ability to sink her teeth into these headline issues and pull ...
writers / published 

21 works listed

Gia Manry  
I am a trained journalist who has been working as a freelancer for eight years. My specialties are Internet-based content and pop culture/entertainment journalism. Throughout my time as a freelancer I have run the gamut from how-to articles to in- depth features, interviews and top ten lists. I...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Leslie Lucas  
Clemson University 1960 Rome Auto Auction, Inc, 1960- 2001 I have writen a small biographical work titled "Threads Of Colours" that was published by 1stBooks. It is the story of a young boy growing up in the southern part of the United States in the 40's and 50's of this twentieth century. It...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Kenneth Stone  
Let me begin, by letting you know, this is my first book. I was never an English studying enthusiast that is all right nonetheless. I hope that you will be able to gather some idea of my train of thought, and perhaps be somewhat entertained. Thanks you for your attention. This is dedicated to Shon, ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Cindy La Ferle  
My writing career makes for an interesting resume. Formerly a travel editor for a national country inn magazine, I've also worked for a world-class reference book publisher and freelanced for several magazines and newspapers. After my only child was born, I began writing personal essays for maga...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Anthony Buccino  
Anthony Buccino published thirteen books, including six full-length poetry collections. He published three collections of essays based on growing up in and around New Jersey. Buccino writes about life in New Jersey and about commuting at NJ.Com and other locations. The Nutley Sons and...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ...   Next >