writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Child Guidance/Parenting Writers

315 listings (31 - 40)

Maggie Van Ostrand  
A regular contributor to the Chicago Tribune, Maggie Van Ostrand has also been published in the Boston Globe, Amarillo Globe-News, Sun-Sentinel, Newsday, various other majors, plus magazines online and hard copy. Maggie is contributing editor and writes a weekly humor column for www.texas...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Joseph Massucci  
Internationally published novelist and nonfiction author and editor Joe Massucci was born and raised in steel-town Pittsburgh, Pa. He published his first newspaper (The Berry Street News) at age 10, and has been a writer and editor ever since. After graduating from Duquesne University (undergradu...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Sarah Wernick  
Sarah Wernick is an award-winning freelance writer with a PhD in sociology from Columbia University, who specializes in health, parenting, and self-help collaborations. Her co-authored books include the bestselling Strong Women Stay Young (Bantam, 1997 and 2000), written with Miriam Nelson of Tuft...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Yonas  Welderufael  
Rehaboth tigrinska översättningtjänsten/ Rehaboth Tigrinya translation services Nelson Mandela sade en gång:- “Om du talar på ett språk som de förstår så talar du till deras huvud. Om du talar på deras eget språk så talar du till deras hjärta.” Undrar ni tala till era kunde...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Suzzan Blac  
I am predominately an artist, a painter of surrealism. My artworks come from the darkest corners of my mind. Those corners were filled with unspeakable horrors that I kept locked for many, many years. My world first became truly worthwhile, when I first held my newborn daughter in my arms. She was a...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Mary Ellen Popkin  
Mary Ellen Popkin is the published author of "Anxiety Disorder Workbook" an EPPIE finalist. Article title "Babies Don't Read The Manuals" http://www.useless- knowledge.com/articles/apr/may163.html Author Anxiety Disorder Workbook. BA Marymount College, Tarrytown, NY. SAHM with 2 childre...
writers / published 

5 works listed

HYMAN RABINOVITCH  
Dr. Hyman Rabinovitch was born in Montreal, Canada and lived there until December 1978. He received a B.Sc. (in 1955) and a M.Sc. (in 1964) at McGill University in Montreal. In 1959 he received an M.D. at the University of Toronto. Following specialty training in Urology at the Royal Victoria Hospit...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Kelly Karius  
I am an author who is also a social worker and a conflict resolution consultant. If you ask my three teenage children, I am SURE they will tell you that we don't have escalated conflict in our home. I'm not listing their names here for fear that someone might actually take me up on that! (Okay, okay...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Amy Lemley  
Amy Lemley has worked in every facet of publishing, writing and editing for newspapers, newsletters, magazines, catalogs, advertising, books, and the Internet, for both general and specialized audiences. Through Amy Lemley Communications, she offers not only overall concept and identity develo...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >