writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Child Guidance/Parenting Writers

316 listings (201 - 210)

Robin E Shirley  
I am an award winning journalist and freelance writer with more than 15 years experience in the industry, including newspapers/magazines and Web content. My resume, bio nearly 50 of my published clips as well as a variety of other professional information is available for review at my Web site.
writers / published 

13 works listed

Elisha GrantPunska  
25 years old Mother of 1 Born in Lowell, Massachusetts Boston, Massachusetts native Presently living in Manchester, New Hampshire Day Job: Medical Coder Other Jobs: Freelance Writer, Freelance Photographer "Those who live without passion, live without breath." - Haven O'Connell
writers / published 

2 works listed

William Cottringer  
Graduate degrees in psychology and education; 35 years managment experience in a variety of careers; college teacher; expert witness in corrections and security; photographer, sports enthusiast, gourmet cook, landscape gardener, and birdhouse builder; spiritual being on a human journey.
writers / published 

3 works listed

Donna Judge Malarsky  
I was born in 1960 in Carbonear,Nfld. I grew up in a family of 7. My father died when I was 6. I have 2 grown children and 2 grandchildren. I moved to Edmonton, Alberta in 1991, met and married my husband Ted. I work at a christian elementary school full time and write in my free time.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Kathleen Phalen  
Master of Arts, Journalism and Public Affairs American University Book, Integrative Medicine Book, Wellness East and West Write for Washington Post, Los Angeles Times News Syndicate, USA Weekend Magazine, American Medical News, 64 Magazine, Gadfly Magazine, The Bark and more.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Maria Pascucci  
Im not a closet writer I was born to reach others through my words. Please visit my website at www.creativetypeco.com I hope that by the time you leave my site, youll cast fear aside and ask yourself: What could it hurt to believe in the beauty of a dream?
writers / published 

6 works listed

Terry Ho  
Books by Terry Ho: "King Ah Ter" (self-published, 2000), "The Manic Memoirs of Terry Ho" (SNP, 2003) Crown of Earth's Desire (Renaissance Publishing, 2012) Webpage: http://www.facebook.com/forbiddenhill Contact: fhchronicles at gmail.com
writers / published 

8 works listed

DEVIKA PRIMIC  
As a South African I emigrated to Croatia over eight years ago, a beautiful country and has great potential. I am enjoying my peaceful life and writing became part of it. Learning a foreign language is one of my big challenges.
writers / published 

3 works listed

Clare Albright  
Dr. Clare Albright is a Psychologist and Professional Coach. Author of "85 Secrets for Improving Your Communication Skills" and "100 Tips for Parents of Two Year Olds" Dr. Albright is a speaker and radio guest.
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...   Next >