writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Child Guidance/Parenting Writers

315 listings (21 - 30)

Rashid Brown  
Rashid Brown is a captivating educator, lecturer, legacy speaker, business leader, business strategist, implementation coach, financial manager, and entrepreneur. He has a 20+ years career as a management professional. He is the CEO & President, Advisory & Learning Consultant of Kingdom Fortunes D...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Shel Horowitz  
Which would you rather read? "Electronic Privacy Expert Releases New Book" (snore!) or "It's 10 O'Clock-Do You Know Where Your Credit History Is?" Press releases, sellsheets, web pages...copywriting that tells "the story behind the story"- from the award-winning author of Grassroots Marketing f...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Gerianne Beatrice Bullen  
Gerianne Beatrice Bullen (nee: Hull and formerly: Van Vugt) was born in 1959, in Corner Brook, Newfoundland, Canada. At the age of eleven, she moved to the province of Ontario, and lived in various cities for some nineteen years. During this time she attended Sheridan College, in Oakville and receiv...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Karyn Siegel-Maier  
Books Authored The Naturally Clean Home: 101 Safe and Easy Herbal Formulas for Non-Toxic Cleaning Storey Books, 1999 50 Simple Ways to Pamper Your Baby, Storey Books, 2000 Books Contributed to: An Herbal Feast: Herbalists Share Their Favorite Recipes by Risa Mornis, Keats Publishing, 199...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Benson Soong  
Benson Soong is the founder of Learn More, a social entrepreneurship firm focused on helping students learn better, and co-founder and former Co-CEO and CLO of eLC Pte Ltd, a boutique eLearning firm well-known for their work in the Defence and Education sector in Singapore. Benson has also held the...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Lana Morelli  
I am a writer from the Delaware/Philadelphia area. I received my M.A. in Writing Studies from Saint Joseph’s University in Philadelphia. I work full time as the Delaware Valley Reporter for a legal magazine based in Pasadena California called Courthouse News. I freelance regularly for a Delaware Tod...
writers / published 

3 works listed

H. Thomas Milhorn, M. D., Ph. D.  
Current Status: In 1992, Dr. Milhorn retired from the faculty of the University of Mississippi Medical Center with the ranks of Professor of Family Medicine, Professor of Physiology and Biophysics, and Associate Professor of Psychiatry and Human Behavior. After five years in private practice in Mer...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Dr Lim Swee Teck  
Dr Lim Swee Teck was born in Perak, Malaysia. He graduated from the University of Singapore in Bachelor of Dental Surgery in 1965. Along with a Bronze medal for academic performance in his third year, he went on to join the University as a Teaching Assistant. Through the experience, he developed an ...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Johnny Ong  
Johnny Ong has conducted numerous workshops in schools that focus on parenting, as well as on student development. To-date, he has conducted workshops and talks on various topics in more than 50 schools. His company, Johnny Ong Peak Performance, is a program partner with the Ministry of Social...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >