writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Child Guidance/Parenting Writers

313 listings (181 - 190)

Umesh Ramjattan  
“the unexamined life is not worth living.” --Socrates. "He is richest who is content with the least, for content is the wealth of nature." --Socrates. "To find yourself, think for yourself." --Socrates "There are a thousand thoughts lying within a man that he does not know till he takes up a pen ...
writers / unpublished 

59 works listed

Diane Roblin Lee  
Having (sometimes) enthusiastically survived 57 years on earth as a minister's daughter/Acadia U. grad/NiteLite T.V. talk show host/mother of two /35 yr. wife of one husband/author of nine books/co-owner of video production studio/grandmother of three/pet of five cats and a great wookie dog, I have ...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Dathan Paterno  
I'm a licensed clinical psychologist and the clinical director at Park Ridge Psychological Services, a private clinic specializing in non-medical treatments for children and adolescents with emotional and behavioral problems. I am the author of two books: The Take-Home Therapist and my brand new boo...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Lisa Saunders  
I'm a full-time writer for the State University of New York at Rockland, a member of its Speakers Bureau and the parent representative of the National Congenital CMV Foundation. I am the author of four books: Anything But a Dog! The perfect pet for a girl with congenital CMV; EVER TRUE: A Union Priv...
writers / published 

3 works listed

James Wood  
James is a writer, speaker and blogger who has shared with audiences around the world. Published writings include how to study the bible, how to create a PowerPoint and how to compost your food-scraps - so pretty much everything. He's been married to his wife Andrea since 2003 and since then they've...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Jacqui Herrmann  
Jacqui Herrmann is a first-time mom who runs Kharakter Media, a book publishing and illustration business, from her home in Cape Town. 27-year old Jacqui wrote, designed and marketed "What my toddler ate today" as her first venture into the land of publishing. She has a degree in Communication Scien...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Craig Dressler  
For several years I searched for peace but failed to find it until I made Jesus Christ my Savior and Lord. Since then I have taught overseas and in Christian institutions in the U.S. In addition, I have written a number of published books including Heart of Terror as well as Character Concert and ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Janna Hoskin  
Growing up the oldest child and only daughter of an Anglican priest, I began writing stories and poems when the oldest of my three brothers was still a baby. I'm used to being in the limelight but prefer a simple and mostly solitary existence. I live with guinea pigs, books, and a computer, and wo...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Rodney Lacroix  
I'm a remarried father of tw children and two step-children who is slowly losing his mind (see reference to children). I've written three best-selling humor books and have previously won both cover and content awards. Things always invariably go wrong for me, so I channel that aggravation ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...   Next >