writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Child Guidance/Parenting Writers

316 listings (181 - 190)

Elizabeth Thompson  
I am a full-time mother to four children, ages 9, 7, 4 and 2 years. I have been keeping an electronic journal and found that it reads like a Sex in The City type column, but for other regular Mothers out there who are living a simple life, raising multiple children, while attempting to make ends me...
writers / unpublished 

4 works listed

Amy O'Neil  
As an accomplished writer, and a national award-winning editor able to communicate effectively on a variety of topics, my work has appeared in books, magazines, and websites worldwide. Recently finished the last of four children's books due out in May 2002 by Abram's Publishers. For writing...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Umesh Ramjattan  
“the unexamined life is not worth living.” --Socrates. "He is richest who is content with the least, for content is the wealth of nature." --Socrates. "To find yourself, think for yourself." --Socrates "There are a thousand thoughts lying within a man that he does not know till he takes up a pen ...
writers / unpublished 

59 works listed

Diane Roblin Lee  
Having (sometimes) enthusiastically survived 57 years on earth as a minister's daughter/Acadia U. grad/NiteLite T.V. talk show host/mother of two /35 yr. wife of one husband/author of nine books/co-owner of video production studio/grandmother of three/pet of five cats and a great wookie dog, I have ...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Dathan Paterno  
I'm a licensed clinical psychologist and the clinical director at Park Ridge Psychological Services, a private clinic specializing in non-medical treatments for children and adolescents with emotional and behavioral problems. I am the author of two books: The Take-Home Therapist and my brand new boo...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Lisa Saunders  
I'm a full-time writer for the State University of New York at Rockland, a member of its Speakers Bureau and the parent representative of the National Congenital CMV Foundation. I am the author of four books: Anything But a Dog! The perfect pet for a girl with congenital CMV; EVER TRUE: A Union Priv...
writers / published 

3 works listed

James Wood  
James is a writer, speaker and blogger who has shared with audiences around the world. Published writings include how to study the bible, how to create a PowerPoint and how to compost your food-scraps - so pretty much everything. He's been married to his wife Andrea since 2003 and since then they've...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Ken Ammi  
Ken Ammi is a long time researcher and lecturer on issues pertaining to worldview philosophies and various sorts of religions. In this capacity, he has posted thousands of articles on his website, has been published in an apologetics journal and has been interviewed for radio and podcast programs. ...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Jacqui Herrmann  
Jacqui Herrmann is a first-time mom who runs Kharakter Media, a book publishing and illustration business, from her home in Cape Town. 27-year old Jacqui wrote, designed and marketed "What my toddler ate today" as her first venture into the land of publishing. She has a degree in Communication Scien...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...   Next >