writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Child Guidance/Parenting Writers

313 listings (171 - 180)

Maureen Lyttle  
Maureen Lyttle was born in Belfast, Northern Ireland and currently lives in Calgary, Alberta. A professional artist for over two decades, she is a member of the elite Canadian Society of Painters in Watercolour. She has studied psychology, reunification and trauma for many years. As a result of bein...
writers / published 

1 works listed

John Morella  
Retired academician, and licensed psychologist, and currently, an author, of two published books: "A Guide for Effective Psychotherapy," 2006, Helm Publishing, and "Give Teens a Break!" (a positive look at our teens),American Book Publishing just released, Jan.15, 2010. Both books are written for t...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Roxanne Willems Snopek  
Author of "Targets of Affection" a Shelby James veterinary mystery, published by Cormorant Books, 2006 Author of the following Amazing Stories books, all published by Altitude Publishing: "More Great Dog Stories" 2007 "More Great Cat Stories" 2006 "Inspiring Animal Tales" 2006 "Dangerou...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Elsie Montgomery  
I love to gather information and present it to others, so most of what I write becomes curriculum, curriculum-related or how-to material, however I've won poetry contests and write some fiction. I've sold some Bible studies and have taught an online course on how to write them. My kids used to get m...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Sam Vaknin  
Sam Vaknin ( http://samvak.tripod.com ) is the author of Malignant Self Love - Narcissism Revisited and After the Rain - How the West Lost the East. He served as a columnist for Central Europe Review, PopMatters, and eBookWeb , a United Press International (UPI) Senior Business Correspondent, an...
writers / published 

31 works listed

H F Jansen Estrup  
Born 1939 in rural Florida, I attended half a dozen colleges, traveled the world, fought wars, retired from United States military service and have lived 'off the grid' in the Southern Sierras with my wife, Carole, an artist, and a long succession of coyote-dogs for more than twenty five years. I am...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Francis Drelling  
Francis Drelling is an establishd attorney who has been practicing law for over 10 years. He is admitted to practice law in both Texas and California. Furthermore, he is licensed to practice before, and prevailed in a case decided in his client's favor by, the United States Supreme Court. C...
writers / published 

21 works listed

Ronald Cox  
The author was born in Philadelphia Pennsylvania on 8 October 1965. He attended West Philadelphia University City High School located in Philadelphia and graduated with honors in June 1984. Upon graduating from high school, he enlisted in the United States Navy on June 26, 1984 and has traveled to m...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Elizabeth Thompson  
I am a full-time mother to four children, ages 9, 7, 4 and 2 years. I have been keeping an electronic journal and found that it reads like a Sex in The City type column, but for other regular Mothers out there who are living a simple life, raising multiple children, while attempting to make ends me...
writers / unpublished 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...   Next >