writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Child Guidance/Parenting Writers

314 listings (161 - 170)

Matt McKissick  
I'm a published writer book name called "how to plan your childs life and educational future" in amazon.com. I have three more finshed manuscripts to be published but lack in funding for editing and contract fee. All my books are contracted but lack in finance for editing costs, so anyone intesrest...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Patricia Miller  
I am a well published freelance travel writer, as well as personal essays, poetry, and memoirs. I live in the Great Lakes region and often write about the lakes, commerce and history of the lakes, lighthouses, and the ships and the Coast Guard. I work as a writer and editor at Michigan State Univ...
writers / published 

18 works listed

Lillian Cauldwell  
Born 1951, in Manhattan and lived in NJ Lillian Cauldwell graduated from high school and then received her AA degree. She homesteaded with her now ex husband for 2 and 1/2 years and with her son rejoined civilization. Lillian moved to Houston, TX, working as a temporary until she remarried in 1989...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Megan  Cyrulewski  
Megan Cyrulewski is an ordinary person who has faced extraordinary challenges and now wants to inspire people and show them that hope gives them the power to survive anything. Who Am I? is about her journey into post-partum depression, anxiety disorder, panic attacks, visits to the psych ward, divor...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Cynthia Jele  
I have just finished my first book about au Pairs and their experiences in the USA; I was an au pair myself four years ago. The book is a simple guide for young girls from all over the world wishing to join the program. I sampled about 20 au pairs from the greater Chicagoland area in order to get ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jordan Lane  
Jordan Lane is the author of The Babysitting Bible and http://www.emailmoxie.com. The Babysitting Bible teaches teenagers how to become wonderful babysitters and is also for parents who are looking for a great babysitter. Go to http://www.myspace.com/jordandlane to learn more about Jordan an...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Michael Crider  
Michael R. Crider lives in Tennessee with his wife Julie and their son Ryan. Originally from Indiana, Crider’s first book DADA was published in early 2002 by Writer’s Club Press, and has become a staple in the list of top-selling fatherhood books at Barnes & Noble. He is also a co-founder of movies...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Betty Tucker  
I am an author, poet and inspirational speaker who hails from Troy, Alabama. I hold a degree in behavioral science from the University of San Francisco. My career includes nineteen years with the United States Postal Service and nineteen years of service with the San Francisco Unified School Distric...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Can Don  
Herodental is a reliable, independently owned dental equipment company based in United Kingdom, established in 2013. Herodental dental supplies and products for dental professionals in UK, Europe at everyday discount price. Our dental equipment and dental instruments meet current legislation demands...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...   Next >