writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Child Guidance/Parenting Writers

316 listings (141 - 150)

Maxwell Maigo  
I graduated from Moi university with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Literature & communication. Besides I was a Founding member of The Human Rights Club at Moi university and the second Executive Director of the same Club. My interest & prowess in writing became evident at a tender age. It was during...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Caren A. Adams  
Caren Adams earned her Masters from Pepperdine University and a Business Diploma (BTEC) from Southwest London College, England. Her business background is extensive, covering everything from airlines to manufacturing, with a number of diverse industries in between. Adams espouses the theory that we ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Lauretta Ali  
Lauretta Ali is an actress and performance artist residing in Newark NJ. She performs with her husband Yusef Ali who plays the Congas and Percussion under the logo Poetry & Skins. She also Co-Hosts a weekly cable talk show. Her first published book is one of poetry based upon her life as a single...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Nancy Rosenberg  
I have had over 200 articles and essays published in a variety of magazines and online, including Cigar Aficionado, U.S. Airways' Attache, Texas Highways, Parenthood.com and CBSHealthWatch.com. My first book, Outwitting Stress, will be published by The Lyons Press in the fall of 2002 or early spring...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jane Christophersen  
Services Offered: * Business Writing (magazine articles, press releases) * Copy and Developmental Editing * Proofreading (AP style) * Project Management * Communication Planning Subjects Covered Include: * Patient Education (stroke prevention; breast cancer consultation; reflux surgery; car...
writers / unpublished 

3 works listed

Linda  Rue Quinn  
Linda Rue Quinn is a Florida refugee who lives in Franklin, North Carolina with her husband, Bryan, two adult children who should have been gone already and a grandchild she adores. She writes because it is cheaper than therapy. She has had short stories published in "I Wanna Be Sedated: 30 Writers...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Paul Ciccone Jr  
Paul was born in July of 1945, in the then unmapped and sparsely populated town of Leominster, Massachusetts. He volunteered for military service at the age of 17 and served as a United States Marine from April of '63 through July of '67-when he was honorably discharged a decorated veteran of the Vi...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Monisha Sen  
I have been a stay-at-home mom for the last four years. with two children (one is 4 and the other a little over 1), writing seems to be one of the few things I can do for myself. And am constantly discovering how much I enjoy it. And constantly getting surprised that others enjoy what I write about...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Amichi Garabaldy  
i make 9374200 Euros a year thanks to my world wide known Book "Gispr Nizacka" i am a famous writer and have written the book "dangling by dawn" "Monkeys in the Moonlight" "Pigs in the bathroom" "2 ways to be stupid" "100 ways to dumb" "hung by honey comb" "girlz and boyz" (A book for 'special teen...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...   Next >