writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Child Guidance/Parenting Writers

314 listings (131 - 140)

Linda Leier Thomason  
Communicator who researches and writes assigned articles and ghost authors speeches for corporate, non-profit and political leaders. I have written copy for 24 issues of an award-winning magazine. In addition, I have written and had published feature pieces, white papers, issue papers, bus...
writers / published 

38 works listed

Allen Gavillet  
I am a survivor! 43 years of living, I write to help others. My book is my first attempt ever at writing, I write from experience, and hope to help others. My inspirations are the causes I write about, we live in a world with a lot of issues that are swept under the rug. Socially we are failing e...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Stacy Cacciatore  
I have over 10 years experience in research on women's studies. I am the author of Candy Around the World, which is a young adult non fiction book about the history of various candies from across the globe. I have had a childrens story titled, "Emily's Wish Upon a Plastic Star" published in Je...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Kartaysa Harris  
License Evangelist six years Married thirteen years Six children Overseer and instructor of a youth ministry, eight years Owner of a business Harris and Harris Inc. DBA Divinity press, publishing, and distribution. Co Director of Outreach ministry, Through My Eyes Ministries First book...
writers / published 

1 works listed

J. NEWHALL  
J. Newhall is a small town Author from upstate New york who has always wanted to help make the world a better place. J. has always written little things, but hadn't taken it serious until 2003 when a man from Branson Mo. contacted him about a pamphlet J. had written in 1995 to help troubled te...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Lisa Wulf  
We are Calvin & Lisa Wulf. We operate as a 501(c)3 non-profit organization under the tradename of Lighten the Load. Our 350 word column of the same name currently enjoys a circulation of approximately 240,000. In addition, we offer workshops and seminars on Christian topics. Calvin is a form...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Susan R. Williams  
Susan R. Blaske Williams is a mother of four, grandmother of three, former home school teacher of 12 years, former publisher of "HomeWords" WebZine and current publisher of "Making It Home" Magazine. Author of "Making it Home: How to Run Your Household Like a Business... And Find Your Heart Along th...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Susan James  
Susan James Personal Development with a Twist, Stirred but not Shaken. SJ Consulting: http://susanjames.org/consult.htm (Mini $95 / Mega $190/ Monthly Retainer: $1900.) Author of The Award Winning Manifesting 101 & Beyond, Manifesting 102 & Beyond, Manifest Warp Speed, Manifesting Methods for ...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Caren A. Adams  
Caren Adams earned her Masters from Pepperdine University and a Business Diploma (BTEC) from Southwest London College, England. Her business background is extensive, covering everything from airlines to manufacturing, with a number of diverse industries in between. Adams espouses the theory that we ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...   Next >