writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Child Guidance/Parenting Writers

313 listings (111 - 120)

Hannah Baston  
Author of Child Abuse Memoirs. Back story is always boring isn’t it? So I'll skip it. If I was stuck on a desert island I’d bring my kindle, best friend and a bottle of sunscreen. Before discovering the joys of e-books, I was a regular at my local library. They had a lot of rules. ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Ann Brady  
I am married, semi-retired and currently live in Yorkshire. During my business career I have written many factual pieces covering all types of subjects which were published on various web sites, in advertorials, editorials and Educational booklets for A-level students. My hobbies include p...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Jeff Opperman  
Jeff Opperman has been writing professionally for 25 years. Formerly a journalist and currently a corporate communication professional, Mr. Opperman has won awards for his work in corporate internal communications. Mr. Opperman is also a victim of PAS and a severely alienated parent. His articles...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Khalid El Bey  
Khalid El Bey, now an author of four books, with a fifth underway clearly has a lot to offer. Stating his recent realization of his passion for empowering others, Khalid Bey says “who would imagine that empowering others and seeing others do well could be so satisfying”. Currently Khalid B...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Be Be  
I'm a twice published writer, award winning song writer, patented jewlery designer, artist, musician, lecturer/teacher, program designer, web-site designer, finance and contract winning business plan writer, and all around good friend to many close associates. I've lived in Denver since 1967 and par...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Lynda Finn  
After a career in journalism which included a regular column in a glossy magazine and book reviews, I wrote "Largely Happy" a self-esteem and health book for bigger people, published in 2000 by David Bateman Ltd. In 2004, Random House published 'Healthy Kids, Happy Kids" for parents worried abou...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Nora Steuber-Tamblin  
By education, I am a laboratory technologist however having spent twenty years in the laboratory I chose to experience life from a different point of view. I now own and operate a small farm market. In my free time I write poetry, memoirs and short stories which have been published by Armadillo Pu...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Julie Ruggiero  
Julie Ruggiero is an award-winning freelance writer with more than six years experience writing for print, web, and television and is currently a Writer/Editor for Westchester Parent magazine. Her column "MomBiz" is launching in March 2009. Julie's work has been published in such publications...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Daz Royle  
Well im 18, i havent really done much in the form of writing but i hope that my story, Furbles !, will one day make a lot of money for me, and as i like writing it so much, and you must read it, i would love to make money by doing this. My story that im working on is called Furbles (which as you mig...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...   Next >