writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Business Writers

622 listings (81 - 90)

Sude Khanian  
Sudè Khanian is an Iranian painter, writer, movie maker, and businesswoman (Currently partner in Global Support). She was born on June 15th 1978 in Tehran, Iran and was encouraged to pursue business at the age of 18/19 by her father who is one of Iran's most recognized business figures and who is a...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Rachelle Labelle  
A Franco-Ontarian, Rachelle Labelle was born and educated in Ottawa, Canada. While working for the Treasury Board of Canada, she held this department accountable for sending a sex offender after her. Outraged with a complaint process that failed her bitterly, she researched similar cases. Her ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Garry Goodmann  
\"BUSINESS-PLAN\" – (ISBN 5-469-00541-0) - is a management book about effective long and short term planning in Russia and the countries of the East Europe. The growing market of these countries allows to receive the income up to 100 % annual profit from the enclosed investments. Russia is poised to...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Dave Meckanic  
I am basically an engineer/designer/scientist. I run a small R&D firm that develops electronic products for the public and private sectors. There was a time in my life though, when my business activities were far different from now. A time when I worked for the military. Trust me, ignorance can be b...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Darrel Raynor  
Please see www.DataAnalysis.com for more information. Darrel A. Raynor serves as CIO or VP MIS executive and manages Project Turnarounds and other critical projects. He consults, speaks, develops and delivers training, serves as researcher and expert witness, and authors articles, columns, and rese...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Rodney Page  
Rodney Page A Georgia native, Rodney’s business career includes a variety of senior management positions and consulting engagements in a broad range of functions and industries. From startups to Fortune 50 firms to his current position with a Mergers & Acquisitions firm, Rodney has broad...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Neil Waterhouse  
Neil Waterhouse is the author of "Million Dollar eBay Business From Home - A Step by Step Guide" and managing director of Waterhouse Research, a company which finds hot selling items on eBay as well as which hot products are making eBay sellers the most profit. Neil owns several eBay businesses a...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Hugh Ashton  
I started my serious working life (after leaving Cambridge) as a technical writer, working for small UK tech companies. I moved to Japan in 1988 to write manuals in a Japanese documentation company, working on audio and musical products. After six years of this, and a couple of false starts, ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Patrick Callioni  
Patrick Callioni is the Division Manager in the Australian Government Information Management Office, in Canberra (www.agimo.gov.au). Patrick has degrees in Arts and in Law and is a Barrister. He is a Fellow of the Australian Institute of Management, a Senior Member of the Australian Computer Socie...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >