writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Business Writers

622 listings (71 - 80)

Rudolf Okonkwo  
Rudolf Okonkwo is a syndicated columnist. He writes about Nigerian politics and other weird happenings. Okonkwo is from Nnobi in Anambra State. He has a Bachelor of Engineering from the Federal University of Technology, Akure, Ondo State. He began his career as a Reporter for Classique Magazine un...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Roxanne Ravenel  
As a virtual assistant and the President of SOHO Support Solutions LLC, I offer my clients comprehensive administrative support, writing, proofreading and editing services, among others.* I form valuable partnerships with my clients in order to achieve their goals. Handling essential, but time c...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Shawn McCarthy  
Shawn McCarthy is the author of the popular Internet business book "The Art of .COMbat: Ancient Wisdom for the Competitive Economy" ( http://shop.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbnInquiry.asp?isbn=0471415197 ) And he's the author of "Engineering Your Way to Success" ( http://shop.barnesandnoble....
writers / published 

4 works listed

Brad Zigler  
Financial and investment writing can be deadly dull, but Brad Zigler uses the experience gleaned from stints as the head of marketing, research and education for a derivatives exchange and an investment fund manager to make his prose crisp, clean and, at the right times, even funny. Most important, ...
writers / published 

23 works listed

Rachel Henwood  
Following her original training in the UK as a graphic designer, Rachel has had more than nine years’ experience in the advertising industry. She has worked as both an art director and a copywriter for successful and well-respected agencies around the world, handling contracts for clients inc...
writers / unpublished 

4 works listed

Lionel Hartley  
Born in New Zealand of English parentage, Lionel David Charles Hartley worked as a office and theatre manager and commercial artist for many years and gained qualifications in Business Administration, Business Law, Electronics, Economics and Accountancy and an honorary diploma in Dramatic Art while ...
writers / published 

106 works listed

Luigi Cappel  
I grew up in Holland and New Zealand on a steady diet of science fiction. In the late 60’s New Zealand school children were presented with a study from the Education Department called ‘A Blueprint for Survival’. Unfortunately I no longer have a copy, but it described the coming of a utopian, automat...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Jennifer Carsen  
Jennifer Carsen is a writer and editor who specializes in nonfiction works. Before she became a freelancer, Carsen was an editor at a large legal publishing house. While there, she wrote numerous articles for print and online subscribers. She also jointly edited several newsletters, and researc...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Brian Jones  
New York Times bestselling biographer Brian Jay Jones spent nearly two decades as a public policy analyst and speechwriter, before turning to biography full-time in 2007. He presently serves as president of Biographers International Organization. Brian’s most recent book, Jim Henson: The Bi...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >