writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Business Writers

622 listings (61 - 70)

Matt Mattus  
Designer, trend hunter and horticulturist Matt Mattus is the author of Beyond Trend, How to innovate in an over designed world (July 2008), published by How Design Books, an imprint of F&W Publications. He is also the Creative Director of Entertainment and Intellectual Property Development...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Pat Goudey O'Brien  
I started work in the publishing world at the age of 23, in the editorial production department of Prentice-Hall, Inc., in 1970. Later, I began stringing for local newspapers and selling freelance articles to other print markets, and have since been a community newspaper reporter, advertising acc...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Carolyn Hal  
About the author My name is Dr. Carolyn Hall. I am a native of Memphis, Tn. I gained my BA and MA in English from Tennessee State University. I moved to Atlanta, GA in 2000 to begin work on my doctorate in Humanities with a concentration in Women’s Studies. I have been teaching at the univer...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Mary Ellen Popkin  
Mary Ellen Popkin is the published author of "Anxiety Disorder Workbook" an EPPIE finalist. Article title "Babies Don't Read The Manuals" http://www.useless- knowledge.com/articles/apr/may163.html Author Anxiety Disorder Workbook. BA Marymount College, Tarrytown, NY. SAHM with 2 childre...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Carol Jose  
Author, journalist, historian, consultant and frequent public speaker Carol Jose is co-author of 4 published non-fiction books and editor/writing coach of 5 others. Also a travel and culinary writer, she holds a bachelor's degree in French and an MBA. Her latest book, "You Are Not Forgotten," a true...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Bob Batchelor  
Bob Batchelor is an award-winning business writer and historian. Over the last several years he has published more than 300 articles and essays in magazines, Web sites, and encyclopedias. Millions of readers have read Batchelor's hard-hitting business, political, and historical articles. In May 2...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Kelly Karius  
I am an author who is also a social worker and a conflict resolution consultant. If you ask my three teenage children, I am SURE they will tell you that we don't have escalated conflict in our home. I'm not listing their names here for fear that someone might actually take me up on that! (Okay, okay...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Sampath D  
I failed in my entrance exam for my second class because my pencil tip broke. I took the tip and held it in the hand and wrote the entrance exam. My father had to use his influence to get me admission. I developed very bad hand writing because I was always unsure of my spellings. Especially where I ...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Walter Meyer  
Walt has written everything from full-length books to a short press release, web sites and brochures. He has presented speeches to large or small audiences and can prepare a presentation for any size class or group. Born and raised in the suburbs of Pittsburgh, he always knew he wanted to be a ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >