writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Business Writers

622 listings (41 - 50)

Jerome Winzig  
Winzig Consulting Services, LLC is a Minneapolis-based company that provides technical writing, technical editing, HTML editing, and web publishing services. The business was originally formed formed in 1990 as a sole proprietorship by Jerome F. Winzig, a Minneapolis technical writer and editor who ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Mark Campo  
I have been a writer most of my life since I was a child writing poetry, short stories, and then moving to fiction and non-fiction book projects, and in the last few years have written screen and stage plays. I guess you could say I'm the consumate writer. I also have written many peices for busin...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Rashid Brown  
Rashid Brown is a captivating educator, lecturer, legacy speaker, business leader, business strategist, implementation coach, financial manager, and entrepreneur. He has a 20+ years career as a management professional. He is the CEO & President, Advisory & Learning Consultant of Kingdom Fortunes D...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Marcus P Zillman  
Marcus P. Zillman, M.S., A.M.H.A.; Executive Director Virtual Private Library, CEO/President of BotTechnology.com, Inc., CEO TrademarkBots.com, Inc., Creator/Founder BotSpot.com and Executive Producer of BOT2000 and BOT2001 conferences for internet.com; has designed, developed and created online da...
writers / published 

20 works listed

Shel Horowitz  
Which would you rather read? "Electronic Privacy Expert Releases New Book" (snore!) or "It's 10 O'Clock-Do You Know Where Your Credit History Is?" Press releases, sellsheets, web pages...copywriting that tells "the story behind the story"- from the award-winning author of Grassroots Marketing f...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Pamela Mortimer  
An informal look at my work: I would have to say that there are very few things that I wouldn’t write about because they contain specialized knowledge (e.g., rocket science) and a few that would make me want to poke out my eyes before I was done (e.g., some mechanical issues). Other than that, I’...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Dave  McNab  
"Revenue growth is my passion." A senior level strategist, innovator and change agent, Dave has deep experience in customer intelligence and business intelligence strategy, with over 25 years of Financial Services management and Consulting experience in North America, South America, Middle East,...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Stephen F Kaufman  
Author of the best-selling interpretations of "Musashi's Book of Five Rings," "Sun Tzu's Art of War," "Lao Tzu's Living Tao," along with "The Art of Stick Fighting," and "The Sword in the Boardroom," which focuses on business management based on honesty, integrity, and morality for contempor...
writers / published 

16 works listed

Anita Hackley Lambert  
AUTHOR'S BRIEF BIOGRAPHY Anita Hackley-Lambert is an entrepreneur, researcher, genealogists, biographer, writer, publisher, and business owner. She owns several businesses and has written numerous technical publications and manuals for the federal government. She is the mother of four and resides...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >