writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Business Writers

623 listings (201 - 210)

Ira C Robinson  
The author holds a Ph.D., with extensive experience in pharmaceutical research, management, manufacturing, wholesaling, managed care and retail/community pharmacy practice, including mail service pharmacy; as former professor and dean of colleges of pharmacy at both Florida A&M (Tallahassee) and How...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Julie Ruggiero  
Julie Ruggiero is an award-winning freelance writer with more than six years experience writing for print, web, and television and is currently a Writer/Editor for Westchester Parent magazine. Her column "MomBiz" is launching in March 2009. Julie's work has been published in such publications...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Frank (Francesco) S. Adamo  
Many of Frank's friends and fellow Toastmasters know him as Francesco, the Godfather of Practical Reasoning. For years, actually for decades, he lacked confidence and had a terrible fear of speaking in public. As a result, he developed into a great listener. He consoled, mentored, and coached many ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Foster Winans  
Winans has ghosted, co-written, and/or independently produced more than 30 books. In 1999 he founded a nonprofit writers's resource center in Bucks County, Pennsylvania, and ran it for six years before returning to writing and producing books. R. Foster Winans was a Wall Street Journal co...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Darrell  Berkheimer  
Berkheimer a former daily newspaper editor with nearly 30 years experience. He served as a reporter-writer, city editor, news editor, managing editor, columnist and editorials writer. He was managing editor at three dailies -- one in Georgia and two in Texas. He also worked for 13 years as a co...
writers / published 

2 works listed

John Fogarty  
Author of "The Haunt," a gothic horror novel published by Warner Books, and "Online Learning Today," a look at e-learning strategies, published by Berrett-Koehler. Have also written six other novels which are still percolating on the backburner. BIG NEWS IS I'm currently bracing for the late-summ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Vipin Ramdas  
Vipin Ramdas is a seasoned corporate professional with over 13 years of experience in various management roles. He is currently the Director, Client Services in a Fortune 1000 company where he has enjoyed a successful and illustrious career as one of the youngest management professionals at his leve...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Blondie Clayton  
Published my first book There In the Midst the Mysterious Exposed in1995 to the realization that there was more to publishing than getting a book printed. However, I didn\'t let that deter me. Instead I set out to find ways to make my mistake work, and it did. The knowledge I gained has privileg...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Rana Sinha  
Rana Sinha is a writer on cross-cultural and presentation issues. He was born in India, studied and lived in many places and travelled in over 80 countries, acquiring cross- cultural knowledge and building an extensive network of professionals. He has spent many years developing and deliv...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...   Next >