writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Business Writers

623 listings (191 - 200)

Valerie Atkinson  
Valerie Atkinson reports on a range of topics including technology issues, legal research topics, fitness and health concerns, and gardening trends. Her background includes a degree in government and Spanish and a masters in political science/legal studies. She has extensive experience with work...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Robyn Wiley  
I'm a 22 year old college student at the University of Southern Maine. A senior in philosophy and a writer on the side. I have published a handful of editorials in a few different newspapers and websites about politics and current events, and have worked as a staff writer on a student newspaper. ...
writers / unpublished 

2 works listed

Teena Rose  
TEENA ROSE, CPRW, CEIP, CCM Careerist, Book Author, and Writer Seeking an executive resume writer? Visit teenarose.com, or call her at 937.325.2149. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Research, write, and edit content on job-searching topics, including resume and cover l...
writers / published 

5 works listed

James Lyons-Weiler  
James Lyons-Weiler has taught genetics, ecology, bioinformatics, and evolution at institutions of higher learning in the United Stated. As a Sloan Postdoctoral Fellow he studied Molecular Evolutionary Genetics, and founded the Bioinformatics Analysis Core at the University of Pittsburgh and th...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Govind Dhar  
Over the past 13 years I have worked in Dubai and India as a writer for press and advertising. Recently I launched the Indian edition of the world-renowned luxury magazine, the Robb Report as executive editor for the India Today Group in May 2011 and ran it for 13 issues. Based in New Del...
writers / published 

25 works listed

Dennis Aubuchon  
I currently have a book published titled Integrity: Do You Have It? 2nd Edition, ISBN 0741429160. I have had a radio interview with KTIE in Long Beach, California and have a podcast interview. Both of these are available on my website. I also have several published articles: Inegrity in Managemen...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Brian Alger  
Brian is the author of The Experience Designer: Learning, Networks and the Cybersphere. He has designed and implemented projects for KPMG,UNESCO,Connected Intelligence,The Madeiran Ministry of Education(Portugal), Apple Computer, The Learning Partnership, Scotch College , Australia and Th...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Robert Stamper  
ROBERT H. STAMPER is a veteran business owner of over twenty years and also former award winning marketing director for a high end consumer products company. He has been a featured speaker at marketing conventions and conferences across the country, speaking on marketing topics from marketing s...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Lee Smith  
As a teacher in 1972 my employer required me to write curriculum and then turn it over to the school system. Instead I sent it to two publishers and received two offers! That will never happen again. Since then I have been through at least 5 editions of my textbook about the pipe trades and have bee...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...   Next >