writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Business Writers

623 listings (181 - 190)

Mike Levy  
I am a Cambridge (UK) based writer, journalist and author. I write regular features for many UK magazines including: Director, Business Life, Training Journal, Conference and Incentive Travel, Times Educational Supplement, Educacation, Computing and Technology, Personnel Management and others I h...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Thomas Owens  
I am a Certified Paralegal, author and a Non-Custodial Parent. I was born in Los Angeles California. I started this series on child support after I got many request to help other Non-Custodial Parents. I have dealt first-hand with the Child Support System for many years. Along the way, I star...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Cynthia Faryon  
I didn't plan on being a writer. All my years of singing, acting, schooling, volunteer work and child raising, has well prepared me for the career I am loving more and more with each passing day. My first article appeared in Homemakers Magazine in 1999. This was an unexpected turn of events, as t...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Laurie Ulrich  
After studying art in college, I discovered computers in the early 1980's. I started out as a systems manager and ended up running a series of computer training centers, which led to my working as a freelance trainer. Training led to writing training materials, which led to writing computer books. S...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Hans Hammig  
Ask for 'About the Author' via email. Born 1940 in Switzerland. Post doctorate degrees. Engineering, economics, commercial, managerial. Sportsman. Many languages. Married five times. Widower. Emigration to South Africa in 1985. Sailor and pilot. Books written: Political satire. About the auter limit...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Martin Schell  
I seek an agent for either or both of the following: 1. A children's book (completed) of about 8,000 words. This is the story of a young girl's quest to find a magical bird. It is planned as the first of a series of three books. 2. A novel of about 106,000 words, now completed. It is abo...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Mika Burley  
I am a licensed cosmetologist, salon owner and freelance artist for the past fourteen years. I have experience in all areas of the hair industry and have trained with some of the finest cosmetologist Atlanta, Georgia has created. As a muti-cultural cosmetologist my experience has allowed me to grow ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Leon. Mentzer  
Leon Mentzer was born in Lancaster, Pennsylvania,the son of a naval officer. He was raised in Hawaii and traveled all over the world. He Lives in Central Ill. He is married and has twin sons, Leon walked away from his Real Estate investment Corporation, where he was CEO and a founding Pa...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Frank Camelio  
Frank Camelio grew up in the Boston area and taught public school for several years before becoming a U.S. naval officer. In the Navy, he specialized in engineering, submarine maintenance, and industrial management, and later became chief executive officer of a 5000-employee industrial facility, ope...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...   Next >