writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Business Writers

623 listings (171 - 180)

Carol Oyster  
I am a professor of psychology at the University of Wisconsin at La Crosse and have, in addition to the usual professional journal articles, published three books. The first two were texts: one on research design with Lippincott, one on group dynamics with McGraw Hill Higher Education. The most re...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Kathy Hendershot  
Kathy Hendershot-Hurd launched her business, a web development and marketing consulting company called Virtual Impax in 1998. She now refers to the launch of her business as a perfectly enjoyable hobby (web development) gone horribly awry. In the past decade the web has become THE marketing ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Daniel Chandranayagam  
Daniel Chandranayagam is a freelance writer and researcher. He has a column on employment in the Sun newspapar (www.sun2surf.com) and writes extensively on labour matters. Daniel writes for Global Voices Online and Index on Censorship. Formerly senior writer and web editor with the Ed...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Scott Allen  
After 20 years as a technology executive, entrepreneur, and consultant, I finally decided to follow my dreams of becoming a writer and public speaker. I chose to write first about one of my great passions, building business relationships on the internet. My co-authors and I have completed our first ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Kristina Stancil  
Kristina Stancil has a BA in Social and Criminal Justice and an MH in English. I am located in Houma, LA about 45 minutes from New Orleans, LA. Kristin has been published extensively and the awards I've won have been listed below. AWARDS: 2001...
writers / published 

34 works listed

Timothy Leonard  
Born in Colorado. Vietnam Veteran with Screaming Eagles. Graduated from University of Oregon. Presently enrolled in the University of The Street. Sitting down in China teaching English, writing, making images and "Middle Kingdom" podcasts. Freelance photojournalist and writer. Resort o...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Roger Nelson  
Roger Nelson was born and raised in Northeastern Minnesota. He was an avid hunter, fisherman and traveler. He retired in 1992, after thirty-six years with the same large corporation. Twenty-one of those years were in numerous management positions. He has managed groups of subordinates as small a...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Andy Cohen  
They say that "neccesity is the mother of invention" if thats true my entire life has been a neccesity. I write to convey my thoughts, I write to share my knowledge unselfishly and I write because I am a wordsmith. Indeed the very horror of life can be seen through the eyes of a writer at a safe...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Phillip Alenduff  
Retired at 45 after selling my business, I am now doing free lance I.T. consulting and writing. I've owned a small manufacturing company, worked in several Fortune 500 firms, and been involved in selling my company to a NASDAQ company, selling to an ESOP firm, and selling to a privately held firm. ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...   Next >