writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Business Writers

623 listings (161 - 170)

Daniel Dela Dunoo  
Daniel is a freelance writer/editor, blogger and a published author. His articles, short stories and poems have been featured on a wide variety of websites, blogs, newspaper publications and magazines such as HR Focus Magazine, MM Focus Magazine, Optimum Magazine, Step Magazine, The Daily Graphi...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Marcia Rosen  
Writing, speaking, advocating and advising business and professional women for more than 25 years on how to succeed and become financially independent. I have served on numerous boards of women's organizations, been a consultant and mentor and written publications and articles for many corporations ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Zamri Mohamad  
His writing began at the age of 17 when his first article appeared in one of the national newspapers, Utusan Malaysia. Since 2001 he consistently write for two major local newspapers in Malaysia as a freelance writer while pursuing his first degree in Mass Communication, specializing in Journali...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Gerd Meissner  
Silicon Valley-based business journalist, online pioneer and publisher Gerd Meissner, author of "SAP - Inside the Secret Software Power" (McGraw-Hill), has covered information technology, management and R&D for international publications and broadcasting media since 1984. His works have been publish...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Michaelson Williams  
Michaelson Williams, an entrepreneur, author, and critical thinker, applies a unique philosophy and psychology when thinking about success. Having been the CEO of multiple companies, involved in martial arts since the age of 4 ½ years old, a health and fitness consultant, and an avid student of yea...
writers / published 

8 works listed

TL Davis  
I hate bios. Everything I've ever published or produced came with that little hitch: the bio. Most of the time I can get away with something like: Author of Shadow Soldier and Home To Texas; or writer, producer and director of The Green Room; or T.L. Davis has written for Mountain Living, Western Ho...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Christina Bultinck  
PUBLICATIONS A Native's Guide to Chicago - Contributing Author, Lake Claremont Press (2004) Fat Databases and Thin Expenses - Employment Marketplace (2002) About.com guide to Chicago: South and South Suburbs (2000-2001) Online Marketing Tutorial - CNET (2001) Voice Automation Software Tutorial ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Sandra Johnson  
I'm an author -inventor & self-published my book "A Do It Yourself Inventors Roadmap." This how to book / self-help book is to navigate any inventor with any invention from concept to reality. I take others on the step by step roadmap that I followed when inventing, developing, manufacuturing, th...
writers / published 

1 works listed

G A  
Gernot Artner is author, investor, consultant and founder of Timeedge Publishing with international consulting activities in Asia and Europe. His profound knowledge and experience in the publishing industry led him to create the Authorship Program that will help writers and authors maximize their ca...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...   Next >