writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Business Writers

623 listings (131 - 140)

Joseph Hager  
Hager, after serving in the U.S. Air Force, turned his efforts toward writing, receiving an education in written communicato from Florida State University. He has attended many continuing education seminars and writing workshops. He has written and published four novels: "Death Of A Nation: An Ame...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Dan  Blze  
Dan Blaze was born is the small town of Port Dover, Ontario in Canada. After spending 8 years as a farm-worker, and then in manufacturing, Dan entered the field of sales at the age of 22. Dan Blaze made various attempts to start his own business promoting the arts. Having failed in this entr...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Alison Thompson  
I am a professional freelance writer and photographer, with wide ranging subject knowledge, including travel, the natural world, food, lifestyle and general interest topics. Previous experience includes feature writing for a range of magazines, producing optimised content and reviews for web site...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Pam Lontos  
An expert in publicity and media placement, Pam Lontos, MA, is the founder and president of PR/PR Public Relations. She is author of the popular books I See Your Name Everywhere: Leverage the Power of the Media to Grow Your Fame, Wealth and Success and Donít Tell Me Itís Impossible Until After Iíve...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Shashi Kadapa  
ABOUT ME Name : Mr. Shashi Kadapa Address : Pune/ Mumbai - India Website: www.activemuse.com Education: 1) First Class: M.B.A. (Marketing) from Institute of Sales, Pune in 1994. 2) First Class: B.E. (Mechanical) from Karnataka University in 1984. Writing Experience: I have contribut...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Susan Burnell  
I've been a writer since I was able to grasp a pencil in my hand. I specialize in translating big chunks of complex information into bite-sized, easy-to-read articles and ad copy. My greatest writing mentors were my dad and my 7th grade science teacher. Dad, a college professor, taught me how to...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Patricia DiVecchio  
Patricia has experience in building business capacity and entrepreneurial development over the last 20 years, working with numerous small and medium sized businesses and organizations. With a focus on international development, Patricia works as a business consultant, coach, and workshop facilitator...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Kim M Bayne  
A veteran of corporate marcom campaigns, Kim M. Bayne understands the subtle nuances of effective B2B marketing, applying her well-rounded, personal knowledge to real world challenges. Kim has both hands-on project management and writing experience in nearly every aspect of marketing communications,...
writers / published 

3 works listed

KIM BAYNE  
A veteran of corporate marcom campaigns, Kim M. Bayne understands the subtle nuances of effective B2B marketing, applying her well-rounded, personal knowledge to real world challenges. Kim has both hands-on project management and writing experience in nearly every aspect of marketing communications,...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...   Next >