writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Business Writers

623 listings (121 - 130)

Curtis Blair  
Curtis Blair has been helping organizations transform human resources into resourceful humans for over 20 years. After spending many years in various North American institutions of higher learning, he emerged, kicking and screaming, into the business world. He began his sales career in the advertisi...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Sarah Whitfleet  
I was born in 1971 in Mesa Arizona and moved to Seattle Washington in 1998. My work spans many genres, letting each idea grow and mature. I now long to share my work. I have studied writing at Yavapai Community College, Mesa Community College, and the Institute of Literature. I have published a poem...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Kimberly & Jerry Peterson  
Writing is my passion...the days I do not take the time to write are the days when I do not feel complete. Now put this passion together with our love for travel, photography and NASCAR then you have our dream life. We are full time RVers, which for those of you that are unfamiliar with this t...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Art Kavanagh  
My name is Art Kavanagh and I have been writing and publishing books since 1994 mostly on a part time basis. In that period I have made substantial sums of money from my work. In addition I gained a reputation as an expert in local history, made the acquaintance of some very unusual people and got g...
writers / published 

1 works listed

S Jorge Mena  
Jorge started his award-winning career in broadcast journalism at age 15 in a local Washington, D.C. Spanish-language station, the since defunct WFAN-FM. Over the last 20 years, he has traveled much of the world as a foreign correspondent and freelance broadcast journalist. During that time he...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Eric D. Goodman  
Eric D. Goodman is an American writer of literary fiction, commercial fiction, childrens literature, and non-fiction. He has been writing since a grade-school story assignment turned him on to the craft more than a quarter century ago. Eric is the author of TRACKS, a novel in stories (Atticus Bo...
writers / published 

65 works listed

John R. Jagoe  
John R. Jagoe's Professional Background: John R. Jagoe is one of the most experienced international traders in the United States. A graduate of Thunderbird, he has worked as a sales executive in eight countries: Australia, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Puerto Rico, Panama, Italy, England and Germany. He...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Patricia Skinner  
My writing career actually started out as an editing career! There came a point when I suddenly realized I didn't want to tidy up anyone else's work anymore. I just wanted to do it myself... Since that point in time I've written on a vast array of subjects. Primarily, I'm now concentrating on sea...
writers / published 

5 works listed

John McLain  
John McLain is author of THE RECKONING, a coming-of-age adventure of greed, violence and retribution. It opens in Manhattan in the summer of 1904, and traces the relationship between a rugged old Wyoming rancher and a dangerous teenage Irish street thug. It\'s now available on Amazon.com, Barn...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...   Next >