writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Business Writers

623 listings (111 - 120)

Andy Pitt  
Andy J J Pitt: Marine & Travel Writer. Professional Freelance Writer: Marine & Travel, 40 years experience based Scotland & Thailand. Available for Technical Marine Work, features on Commercial Ships, Cruise Ships, Work Boats, Super-yachts, Marine Projects, Historic Ships, Joinery & Wood Products...
writers / published 

24 works listed

Stephan Spencer  
Stephan M. Spencer, M.Sc., is the founder and president of Netconcepts, a full-service interactive agency with specialization in search engine optimization, e-commerce, email marketing, and Web site auditing. Clients include Birds Eye, Gorton's Seafood, Wella, Midwest Express Airlines, Cab...
writers / published 

19 works listed

Charlton Hall  
I have a Masters in Marriage and Family Therapy from Converse College and a Bachelor of Science in Experimental Psychology from the University of South Carolina Upstate. I also did a two-year postgraduate fellowship in Mindfulness, Ecopsychology and the Family System through Westgate Trainin...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Ekaterina Dorozhkina  
Ekaterina (Katya) was born and raised in Moscow, Russia. Katya received Master's in International Economics from one of the top Russian universities and started her marketing career at Nielsen. Later she improved her marketing skills in different industries, such as pharmaceutical, IT, telecommu...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Lillie Ammann  
Lillie Ammann is the author of a romance novel, a nonfiction book about victims of workplace violence, an ebook about network marketing, and a guide to houseplant care. She is the current vice-president and a past president of the San Antonio Writers Guild and serves on the conference committee for...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Gaetan Giannini  
Gaetan Giannini an Assistant Professor and Chairman of the Department of Business, Management and Economics at Cedar Crest College. He has written "Marketing Public Relations: A Marketer's guide to Public Relations and Social Media," for Prentice Hall as well as a columnist for the Eastern PA Busine...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Samuel Oprey  
Sam / Samuel O'Prey works under the pseudonym: Vincent Duprey for all fiction work and none fiction in his own name. He is also a suite101 featured writer. Vincent was born on the cross over of 1979 & 1980, his legs were out in 1979 and the rest followed thereafter. As an entertainer and poet Vi...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Anthony Eaton  
My name is Anthony Eaton and my life is an evolution and a journey. Originally from Minnesota today I reside in Texas with my spouse who I have been blessed to spend more than twenty-six years with and our two cats. My belief is everyone has the potential and opportunity to be a leader no mat...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Dean Lundell  
Mr. Dean E. Lundell Mr. Lundell, a former Vice President of Merrill Lynch Capital Markets, Principal of a regional investment bank and Managing Director of his own trading firm can give the reader an insiders view of Wall Street. Mr. Lundell joined Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner and Smith in ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...   Next >