writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Biography Writers

556 listings (91 - 100)

Jack Scott  
Jack Scott was born on a British army base in Canterbury, England in 1960 and spent part of his childhood in Malaysia as a ‘forces brat.' A fondness for men in uniforms quickly developed. At the age of eighteen and determined to dodge further education, Jack became a shop boy on Chelsea’s ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Scott Allen Nollen  
Scott Allen Nollen is an Iowa native educated (BA, MA) at the University of Iowa in Film and Broadcasting & United States and European History. He is the author and editor of over 40 books on the history of film, literature and music, including (from McFarland/www.mcfarlandpub.com): THREE BAD MEN: ...
writers / published 

18 works listed

Travis Glenn  
Some of my short stories. This is a true story of how I lost everything including my kids because of a misled Deadbeat Father thing that CA State Government put on me. This ruined my three kids lives as well as mine. This is a 57 page document with excerpts from communication with that governmen...
writers / published 

1 works listed

David Verzi  
David Verzi is the owner-operator of the The Warren Communications, a diverse media company based in Stephentown, New York.The enterprise is headed by the veteran area journalist whose work over twenty-five years has appeared in numerous regional publications, including the Berkshire Eagle in ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Frances Casstevens  
My first published book was a genealogy about my mother's ancestors, entitled The Descendants of Solomon Linberry/" This was no big deal because I paid for the publication myself, but at last I had become a published author. Many years later, and after obtaining my Master's Degree in History, I ...
writers / published 

8 works listed

David Howard  
David Howard is a journalist, translator, educator and pacifist political activist. His articles have frequently appeared in national magazines and newspapers, including Hemispheres, Hope, the San Francisco Chronicle and the Ventura County Star. He was Senior Writer for Topia, a national...
writers / published 

20 works listed

Jim Greenhill  
Born in London, England, on Sept. 21, 1964, JIM GREENHILL was educated at Dulwich College before coming to the United States in 1984 to attend the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, where he was a Morehead Scholar, graduating with a B.A. in Journalism and Mass Communication. At The News...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Sybil Shearin  
Memories I sit here alone listening to country music slow. My heart beats to the music and I move with the flow. My mind goes back to your sweet kisses soft and making love in the old barn loft. I can still smell your cologne as it lingers near. Our bodies entwined with sensual love so dea...
writers / published 

34 works listed

Lionel Hartley  
Born in New Zealand of English parentage, Lionel David Charles Hartley worked as a office and theatre manager and commercial artist for many years and gained qualifications in Business Administration, Business Law, Electronics, Economics and Accountancy and an honorary diploma in Dramatic Art while ...
writers / published 

106 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ...   Next >