writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Biography Writers

556 listings (81 - 90)

Amy Lemley  
Amy Lemley has worked in every facet of publishing, writing and editing for newspapers, newsletters, magazines, catalogs, advertising, books, and the Internet, for both general and specialized audiences. Through Amy Lemley Communications, she offers not only overall concept and identity develo...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Debra Di Blasi  
Debra Di Blasi (website: www.debradiblasi.com) won the 2003 James C. McCormick Fellowship in Fiction from the Christopher Isherwood Foundation, a 1991 Eyster Prize in Fiction, and was a finalist in the Heekin Foundationís Novel-in-Progress. Her story, "Sparrows," was nominated for a 2004 Pushcart Pr...
writers / published 

52 works listed

Walter Meyer  
Walt has written everything from full-length books to a short press release, web sites and brochures. He has presented speeches to large or small audiences and can prepare a presentation for any size class or group. Born and raised in the suburbs of Pittsburgh, he always knew he wanted to be a ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Michele Levesque  
my bio? let me read what this should sound like after i see how everyone else in here formats theirs; what inspirational things they attribute their creative fire too.So far everything i have seen in here is intimidating as hell...(and a little funny because everyone seems to be posting the smallest...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Rudolf Okonkwo  
Rudolf Okonkwo is a syndicated columnist. He writes about Nigerian politics and other weird happenings. Okonkwo is from Nnobi in Anambra State. He has a Bachelor of Engineering from the Federal University of Technology, Akure, Ondo State. He began his career as a Reporter for Classique Magazine un...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Carol Marie  
I recently had my second book published by Westbow, entitled "Seventy Weeks of Literal Days". It takes a novel view of Daniel's prophecy by applying weeks as literal calendar days, over the three prophetic time-periods to reveal the gospel of Jesus Christ. This interpretation is validated biblically...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Joanna Garzilli  
America's Intuition Coach ô Using the same intuition secrets she teaches, Joanna Garzilli went from a failed relationship, $100,000 debt, and low self esteem to happily married, earning an income of $1,000.00+ per hour and living her life purpose as a TV personality, author and motivational speak...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jafar Yaghoobi  
- Born and raised in Tabriz, Iran - Earned my B.S. degree from the University of Tabriz, Iran in 1971 - Came to UCD in 1973 on a scholarship, where I received my PhD in Genetics in 1979 - Met and married my wife during this period in Davis - Returned to Iran in 1979 as the Revolution of 1979 top...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Mikho Mosulishvili  
Mikho Mosulishvili (born December 10, 1962), a Georgian writer. He is an essayist, literary translator, scriptwriter and playwriter too. In 1986 Mikho Mosulishvili has graduated from Tbilisi state university (TSU), geological-geographical faculty. And also 1981-1984 He studied as secondary facul...
writers / published 

17 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >