writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Biography Writers

556 listings (61 - 70)

Paul Kupperberg  
Paul Kupperberg is the current writer of the bestselling LIFE WITH ARCHIE: THE MARRIED LIFE Magazine for Archie Comics, and recently launched Buffalo Avenue Books (Buffaloavenuebooks.blogspot.com), an imprint showcasing his own works, including his mystery novel THE SAME OLD STORY (March 2011) and s...
writers / published 

39 works listed

Eliot Kleinberg  
Eliot Kleinberg, a Florida native, has written nine books, all focusing on Florida: *"Pioneers in Paradise: West Palm Beach, The First Hundred Years," with Jan Tuckwood, 1994 (updated edition 2004) *"Florida Fun Facts: 1,001 fun questions and answers about Florida," 1995(updated ed...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Lana Morelli  
I am a writer from the Delaware/Philadelphia area. I received my M.A. in Writing Studies from Saint Joseph’s University in Philadelphia. I work full time as the Delaware Valley Reporter for a legal magazine based in Pasadena California called Courthouse News. I freelance regularly for a Delaware Tod...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Anita Hackley Lambert  
AUTHOR'S BRIEF BIOGRAPHY Anita Hackley-Lambert is an entrepreneur, researcher, genealogists, biographer, writer, publisher, and business owner. She owns several businesses and has written numerous technical publications and manuals for the federal government. She is the mother of four and resides...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jim Geeting  
Jim is a retired Wyoming State Trooper with 18 years on the Wyoming Highway Patrol. He has been serving in Wyoming law enforcement since 1982, with two more years on the Evanston Police Department. His decorations include the Distinguished Service Medal for successful criminal negotiations and th...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Rhonda Turpin  
World Books Etc. is an independent publisher that offers a variety of platforms for our readers. My permanent resident is Cleveland Ohio. I am a grant writer by trade, with more than 30 years experience, and a Master's Degree (MSUS) from Cleveland State University College of Urban Affairs. I ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Joseph Massucci  
Internationally published novelist and nonfiction author and editor Joe Massucci was born and raised in steel-town Pittsburgh, Pa. He published his first newspaper (The Berry Street News) at age 10, and has been a writer and editor ever since. After graduating from Duquesne University (undergradu...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Babs Bell Hajdusiewicz  
Babs Bell Hajdusiewicz, Ms.Ed. is the author of 2 forthcoming HarperCollins picture books--The Bridge is Up! and Sputter! Sputter! Sput!---and more than 100 books and 350 poems for children, including bestsellers Phonics through Poetry: Teaching Phonemic Awareness Using Poetry and MORE Phonics...
writers / published 

8 works listed

George Anderson  
George Anderson has over 43 years experience as a human being. He has an opinion on just about everything and especially enjoys reveling in the agony and misfortune of others. Perhaps not noble traits, but life is short so why not enjoy it. Mr. Anderson (occasionally publishing under the pseudon...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >