writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Biography Writers

556 listings (201 - 210)

Derek Pedley  
Journalism: Night News Editor and true crime reviewer at The Advertiser newspaper in Adelaide. TV: Script consultant on Postcard Bandit, a Nine Films telemovie adaptation of No Fixed Address. Premiered on the Nine Network on June 1, 2003. Attracted 1.6 million TV viewers and released on DVD...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Lonzo Lucas Jr  
NAME: Lonzo Lucas Jr POB: Los Angeles, CA In 1982 I caught the writing bug when a teacher of journalism saw something special, "his words" in my writings and wanted to enroll me in a writing program for the gifted. I turned it down, not realizing that 10 years later my affinity to write would r...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Anthony Buccino  
Anthony Buccino published thirteen books, including six full-length poetry collections. He published three collections of essays based on growing up in and around New Jersey. Buccino writes about life in New Jersey and about commuting at NJ.Com and other locations. The Nutley Sons and...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Paul William Roberts  
Born in Wales Educated Raynes Park School & Exeter College, Oxford (M.A.) Studied Sanskrit at the Hindu University Benares and Bangalore University (D.Phil); studied Hebrew and Aramaic in Jerusalem and UC Berkeley. Taught Renaissance literature and neo-Platonism at St Peter's College, Oxford. Te...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Nola Kelsey  
**Watch for Dogs: Funny Side Up! September, 2008. Zoologist turned satirist Nola L. Kelsey is the author of Let's Go Visit Best Friends Animal Sanctuary, Bitch Unleashed Revised: The Harsh Realities of Goin’ Country and coauthor/“primary scribe” for the political, self-help, satire Keeping the Ma...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Rena Montford  
Born in small-town Georgia and raised in Alabama, author Rena Montford returned to Georgia in 1969, living in Savannah for over thirty years before settling in San Antonio, Texas in 2000. Rena is the Mother of four grown children and a Grandmother of five. She is currently a member of Community ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Cynthia Faryon  
I didn't plan on being a writer. All my years of singing, acting, schooling, volunteer work and child raising, has well prepared me for the career I am loving more and more with each passing day. My first article appeared in Homemakers Magazine in 1999. This was an unexpected turn of events, as t...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Jerry Jaleel  
Jerry A. Jaleel F.R.G.S., is a Canadian citizen, and a resident of Canada since 1968, university graduate, Forester and wildlife enthusiasist, Founder and Director of the Jim Corbett Foundation (1994), Memeber of National Geographic Society, Fellow of Royal Geographic Society. Traveled extensively i...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Peter Hill  
I am 56 and I have had what I consider a wonderful life. As far as careers go I can safely say that I have dipped my toes in a lot of water and in some cases barely got my feet wet; some because the water was too muddy or too hot or cold. I did find the warmth and pleasant comfort of a relaxing soa...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...   Next >