writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Biography Writers

555 listings (191 - 200)

Rita Berman  
I am a freelance writer, lecturer, editor, and author. I was born in London, England. My work has appeared in more than 500 travel, feature, business and trade journals, as well as newspaper columns, for diverse publications in the United States and Gt. Britain. My most recent book, Still Hopping,...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Mike Katzberg  
I have had numerous poems published over the years, in newsletters, over the web, and primarily in The Carillon, a student-run newspaper where I edited the for Poetry Corner from 1996-1998. I am currently involved with some local performance groups: Fishmole, and Urban Monkey Market. I have a...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jackie Brooks  
Now retired and living in the beautiful North Yorkshire countryside. I have always wanted to write but it is only in the last three years or so that I have taken it up seriously. I write poetry, about nature, memories, pets, fantasy, anything that inspires me, some of my poems have been publish...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Nina Osier  
"9-UH" was born with a sun tan in the village of Camden, Maine. Her first home was on Friendship Long Island, off the Maine coast. She started “writing” at the age of two, when her parents decided to write down her stories and read them back to her. A librarian in the central Maine town of Gardin...
writers / published 

22 works listed

Mamta Anand  
Hello Friends and Fellows, Greetings to one and all. Life made me a writer. I am Assistant Professor in the Department of English Literature. This year I have published my first International book, 'S.RADHAKRISHNAN HIS LIFE AND WORKS', it has become a bestseller(google.com) I am pursuing my P...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Kevin Brown  
Biographer and essayist Kevin Brown has authored or contributed to 4 books, and written dozens of articles and reviews on art, cinema, dance, literature, music and politics for publications such asThe Nation, Threepenny Review, (London) Times Literary Supplement, Washington Post Bookworld and others...
writers / published 

1 works listed

John B Wong  
Dr. John B. Wong is a vascular surgeon with a deep interest in theology, ethics, and philosophy. He is an author, a university professor, and seminary lecturer. In addition to his MD, JD, ThD, he earned his Ph.D. in Theology and Ethics. Affiliated with many professional organizations, Professor Wong...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Heather Tucker  
Most of my inspiration comes from being born a natural voyer. It moves my imagination from distraction to the empty waiting page. In alot of ways the blank page has been my best friend. I was born in 71' and somehow survived the disco years to thankfully find my one true love "New Wave and Punk ...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Leslie Lucas  
Clemson University 1960 Rome Auto Auction, Inc, 1960- 2001 I have writen a small biographical work titled "Threads Of Colours" that was published by 1stBooks. It is the story of a young boy growing up in the southern part of the United States in the 40's and 50's of this twentieth century. It...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...   Next >