writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Biography Writers

557 listings (181 - 190)

Marshall S  
Retired psychiatrist Marshall L. Shearer, MD, has served as Assistant Professor at the University of Michigan, developer and trainer at the Masters and Johnson Institute, researcher, consultant, and journal author. He and his wife, Dr. Marguerite R. Shearer, wrote the syndicated “Sex Help” colum...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Nancy Marie Brown  
Nancy Marie Brown is the author of five books of nonfiction for general readers: --Song of the Vikings: Snorri and the Making of Norse Myths (Palgrave Macmillan 2012) --The Abacus and the Cross: The Story of the Pope Who Brought the Light of Science to the Dark Ages (Basic Books 2010) ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Dan Shapiro  
Dan Shapiro, PhD is an assistant professor at the University of Arizona. His first book, Mom's Marijuana: Life, Love and Beating the Odds, has been translated into Spanish, Italian, Dutch, and Portuguese. His second book, about his treatment of a physician who made a mistake, is entitled Deliv...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Gerd Meissner  
Silicon Valley-based business journalist, online pioneer and publisher Gerd Meissner, author of "SAP - Inside the Secret Software Power" (McGraw-Hill), has covered information technology, management and R&D for international publications and broadcasting media since 1984. His works have been publish...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Sylvia Keck  
January Keck is a fresh free-style writing voice. Her collection of short stories are now published in two volumes. Published by Quill Books, SparrowCrowne Press, and Ladybug (children's) Press. Known for her persuasive, cutting edge commercial industry trade articles, she has been featured i...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Joel Savage  
Joel Savage is a freelance writer, who enjoys the challenges of creativity and adventure. Growing up in an environment he sees the experiences of hard living and suffering, deepens his understanding and knowledge to start writing. His work is considered to be pure genre of creative nonfictio...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Jay Floyd  
Jay Floyd was born Jason Edward Floyd in Cleveland, OH in 1976. The baby of two brothers, raised by a mother nearly forty years old at his birth, he absorbed a unique blend of generational perspectives. The loss of both his bother and mother (one to violent homicide, one to the stress of losin...
writers / published 

1 works listed

TL Davis  
I hate bios. Everything I've ever published or produced came with that little hitch: the bio. Most of the time I can get away with something like: Author of Shadow Soldier and Home To Texas; or writer, producer and director of The Green Room; or T.L. Davis has written for Mountain Living, Western Ho...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Tom Streissguth  
I was born in Washington D. C. and grew up in the Midwest. I worked in New York in magazines for four years and as a juvenile book editor in Minneapolis for six. I have published about 40 books of non-fiction: biographies, history, geography books, and the like. In June, I am moving to an estat...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...   Next >