writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Biography Writers

556 listings (171 - 180)

Ellen Seese  
I am a Financial Assistant at a non-profit organization that advocates for people with disabilities. I live in Michigan in the small town of Alto. I have two children that are in college, a husband, 2 dogs, two cats and several gold fish that migrate from their outdoor pond to the comfort of an aqua...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Heather Eaton  
Born in San Francisco, California in 1964 she lived her first few years in Berkeley and Palo Alto. Her family then moved to Terra Haute, Indiana and Cincinnati, Ohio before joining the Peace Corps and moving to Valdivia in Southern Chile. In 1976 she moved back to Berkeley for a year before ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Ron Schaeffer  
I am still working on my writing skills. Occasionally, I write a short story or two and quite often I write a new poem. My book of poems, 'Poems of Love and Other Personal Things,' has about 130 poems in it. I self-published it through iUniverse. It has not been my best seller but it does alrigh...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Teresa Cooper  
I am looking to publish my next book shortly or perhaps try self publishing. This will be the second part to Pin Down/Trust No One. Please read the reviews (22) on amazon uk and amazon.com (1) I do not have an agent nor wish to be contacted by agents. I have also written an adult style boo...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Marty Drury BA [Hons]  
BA English with Theatre Studies from University of Wales Bangor. Member of the University of Wales Guild of Graduates. Recognised as an interviewer and journalist by the BBC [in respect of Fame Academy interviews.] Retained by The Daily Mirror and New Woman Magazine. Invited to submit idea...
writers / published 

1 works listed

ROBERT REED  
I am a writer that has seen all walks of life and decided to give something back to society. The introduction of Kool, Smooth, Suave', Me.... "A deterent for youths and adolescents against the use of drugs and alcohol, written through constructive persuasion: with an underlying question am I...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Udit Chaudhuri  
Since 1979 I have serviced all written communication needs of enterpreneurs to launch products and services. My professional training and experience are largely in business-development, corporate planning and systems engineering. I take special interest in emerging technologies: renewable energy...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Lawana Holland-Moore  
For me, writing is something that you feel. It is exciting to create worlds and persons of your own making, often in situations or places you would never find yourself in. You want your readers--whether it is an article or fiction--to see and understand that world and come away from the experienc...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Nancy Marguerite Anderson  
My name is Nancy Marguerite Anderson and I am the author of The Pathfinder: A.C. Anderson's Journeys in the West Alexander Caulfield Anderson was the fur trader who, in the mid 1840s, threaded his way through mountain passes and down the rapid-filled Fraser River in search of a horse-friendly trail...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...   Next >