writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Biography Writers

557 listings (161 - 170)

Cynthia Crane  
I am the author of DIVIDED LIVES (St Martin\'s Press & Palgrave/Macmillan), a \'hybrid\' mix of memoir, first-person narrative, and history. My book garnered much media attention. I made appearances on local, regional, and national radio and TV. Although, as I often tell my inquiring students, I am ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Suzanne Disheroon-Green  
Suzanne Disheroon-Green, Ph.D. serves as Associate Professor of American Literature and Director of Graduate Studies in English at Northwestern State University in Natchitoches, Louisiana. Her research interests include the works of southern writers, especially as they are influenced by race, class,...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Brenda Nixon  
Author/contributor, 35 books, newest Beyond Buggies and Bonnets: Seven true stories of former Amish Blogger, award-winning Beyond Buggies and Bonnets blog Ohio - home to the largest number of Amish settlements nationwide - is my home. I've befriended and helped many who've turned their bac...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Alice Huskisson  
Alice was born in Essex, England, in the 1960s. She is fun, glamorous and a real ‘girly’ girl, loves chick flicks, reality television, and spending lots of time with her family and friends. She confesses to being a twelve year-old trapped in a forty-something’s body! She is deep thinking, conv...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Christian Cipollini  
A father, a pet lover, and a collector of rare original mob history photographs...He is a graduate of Seton Hill University and is most currently the author of Diary of a Motor City Hit Man: The Chester Wheeler Campbell Story, "Lucky Luciano: Mysterious Tales of a Gangland Legend," and the forthcomi...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Jennifer Rahel Conover  
Jennifer Rahel Conover began her working career as a high fashion model in New York and had a successful career in interior design before joining her husband in the yacht charter business. She began writing about 10 years ago and is now an award winning photojournalist specializing in travel and ya...
writers / published 

16 works listed

Beverley Eley  
Beverley Eley was formerly Publicity Manager for Angus and Robertson Bookshops Australia; Marketing Manager for Cassell Australia Collier Macmillan and resident book reviewer for Australia's Channel 10 for over ten years. She later became Marketing Manager and spokesperson for The Australian Cons...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Ron Swager  
Published on May 16, 2013 Ron Swager is a Tucson businessman and entrepreneur. He has written many business plans, marketing plans, and sales training manuals but this book is his first published literary work. He knew immediately upon meeting Roland Deah that this story must be recorded and he ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

T. M. Moore  
T. M. Moore is an avid reader and writer of science fantasy adventure and a fan of films and television in those genres. Moore has a degree from Los Angeles Valley College and writes from a practical, secular point of view, with the slant toward keeping the reader engaged with visual action, scienti...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...   Next >