writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Biography Writers

555 listings (151 - 160)

J. C.  
3rd person, here we go: James C., born in Gatwick, England, in the early 1980s is a struggling and frustrated writer. How could it be that his novels are not yet published? This mystery baffles his English professors each year as James completes yet another compendium of all his experiences, i.e....
writers / published 

1 works listed

S Jorge Mena  
Jorge started his award-winning career in broadcast journalism at age 15 in a local Washington, D.C. Spanish-language station, the since defunct WFAN-FM. Over the last 20 years, he has traveled much of the world as a foreign correspondent and freelance broadcast journalist. During that time he...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Eric D. Goodman  
Eric D. Goodman is an American writer of literary fiction, commercial fiction, childrens literature, and non-fiction. He has been writing since a grade-school story assignment turned him on to the craft more than a quarter century ago. Eric is the author of TRACKS, a novel in stories (Atticus Bo...
writers / published 

65 works listed

Robert Gillis  
Robert Gillis grew up in Dorchester, Massachusetts and is a graduate of Boston College High School and U/Mass Boston. Although he's been a professional computer programmer for nearly 20 years, his first love has always been writing, and he has written a regular opinion piece for the Foxboro Reporte...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

MICHAEL PHELPS  
I am the Co-Author of "DAVID JANSSEN-MY FUGITIVE", Published by LIFETIME BOOKS, INC. (Hollywood, FL), 1994. The Boiography of the late TV-Movie Star, written with his first wife, ELLIE JANSSEN. I have completed my first novel; "THE EXECUTION OF JUSTICE", Published by Blue Line Publishing House, ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Jozette Aaron  
About the Author Jozette Aaron has been published in both fiction and non-fiction since 2000. Her first two books, published as e-books are no longer available. They will both be offered in print in the very near future. Her non-fiction short stories have been accepted for inclusion in fiv...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Fred B. McKinley  
A descendant of Revolutionary War, War of 1812, War for Texas Independence and Confederate soldiers, a Texas Ranger, and whose father served in the U.S. Navy during World War II, Fred B. McKinley embarked on a long and distinguished career in the credit industry and retired with the Louisiana Depart...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Marios Koutsoukos  
Marios Koutsoukos was born in 1983. He has a degree of French Language and Literature from the National University of Athens framed on his wall and a mess on his desk. An amateur historian and antiquarian, he is deeply fascinated by ancient texts and old books, especially those dealing with th...
writers / published 

4 works listed

R L  
She was praised by teachers as a talented essayist. She had hundreds of pen pals. She spent hours writing journal entries in the sanctuary of her tree house. But in those days, writing held little promise for a girl from a small Canadian fishing village. Besides, Rachel Landry had other dr...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...   Next >