writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Biography Writers

555 listings (141 - 150)

Martina Newberry  
BIO: Martina Newberry has written four novels and several books of poetry,has been included in Ascent Aspirations first Anthology and has been widely published in literary magazines such as: 5 AM, Amelia, Ascent Aspirations, Atom Mind, Bellingham Review, Black Buzzard Review, Cape Rock, Caprice, ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Lillie Ammann  
Lillie Ammann is the author of a romance novel, a nonfiction book about victims of workplace violence, an ebook about network marketing, and a guide to houseplant care. She is the current vice-president and a past president of the San Antonio Writers Guild and serves on the conference committee for...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Anthony Eaton  
My name is Anthony Eaton and my life is an evolution and a journey. Originally from Minnesota today I reside in Texas with my spouse who I have been blessed to spend more than twenty-six years with and our two cats. My belief is everyone has the potential and opportunity to be a leader no mat...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Mary King  
I had my first "great pearls" published at 16, and my first photograph published at 17, and I haven't looked back since. I've now been a journalist (writer, editor and photographer) for 30 years and have had the pleasure of combining my love for words and images with my passion for world travel. I h...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Mike Stone  
I grew up in Baltimore, Maryland and graduated from the University of Maryland with a bachelor’s degree in Business and Public Administration. Always a hard worker, by the time I moved to Israel in 1975, my CV (including part time/summer jobs) included gas station attendant, truck driver, night tim...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Sunny Nash  
Sunny Nash writes on Rosa Parks, Jim Crow laws and other issues in her book, Bigmama Didn�t Shop At Woolworth�s, chosen by the Association of American University Presses as essential for understanding race relations in the United States, listed in the Bibliographic Guide to Black Studies b...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Michael Cox  
Michael Cox has been writing professionally for over a decade. As a journalist he has contributed articles, interviews and reviews to newspapers, lifestyle magazines and Web sites including Seattle Press, The Rocket, and the Microsoft Network (MSN). He recently contributed essays and artist bi...
writers / published 

1 works listed

FRANCO ANTONETTI  
I was Born in Rome Italy during the war. I came to America on Dec 9th 1954 I first saw Lady Liberty at that time. I began the chase for the American Dream at that time and through years of hard work and sacrifices i caught it. Once retired (five years ago) I decided to fullfill one last challen...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Lucy Chase Williams  
I am the author of "The Complete Films of Vincent Price" (Citadel Press, 1995.) As an editor, I contributed freelance services on two major Dutton biographies, "Howard Hughes: The Untold Story" and "Down at the End of Lonely Street: The Life and Death of Elvis Presley." I have scripted several o...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...   Next >