writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Biography Writers

555 listings (121 - 130)

Jeffery Massey  
Jeffery Massey, Sr. is a 49 year-old author who also writes under the pseudonym of “Poor Richard’s Son.” He is a native of Chicago, Illinois and a Viet Nam Era U.S. Air Force veteran. Massey, a graduate of Dayton, Ohio’s Wright State University with a 2000 bachelor of arts degree in English-profes...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Dan Fox  
Bring your design to life with the right words. I offer: - writing in a variety of formats for a range of audiences - top-class proofreading and editing - experience and reliability - competitive pricing. Magazines I write a monthly feature on retirement in Spain for Spanish Homes Magazine...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Judy Rosella Edwards  
A freelance writer and writing coach, Judy Rosella Edwards focuses on genealogy, history, and Central Illinois history. She is a regular contributor to GenWeekly.com, and she writes the PRO-Talk column for "Genealogy Today." She has published several titles in Holly Lisle's "The 33 Worst Mistakes Wr...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Lanny Boutin  
Lanny Boutin is a freelance writer with more than 150 articles to her name. She specializes in health and parenting articles for magazines like Canadian Living, Chatelaine, Homemakers, Treehouse Canadian Family, Mocha Sofa, Your Health and Canadian Geographic. She wrote a monthly Edmonton history co...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Iris Orpi  
My name is Iris Orpi and I reside in the Philippines. I have always had two passions, writing and mathematics. I took up Bachelor’s and Master’s Degrees in Mathematics and worked as member of the faculty at the University of the Philippines for five years. A few years ago, I resigned my teaching ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Neville J. Anderson-Budd  
I was born in Portsmouth, Royal Naval & Marine Maternity Hospital 1st October 1938. We moved to Hayes, Middlesex in 1940 and then to Bletchley Park, where my father worked during WWII in 1940 through until 1950 with my twin sisters and older brother, then we moved to the Plough Inn at Simpson...
writers / published 

11 works listed

Rina Angela Corpus  
I graduated with a BA in Art Studies and MA in Art History at the University of the Philippines-Diliman. Was former culture staffwriter (1993-96) and culture editor (1997-98)of the weekly UP student paper Philippine Collegian. Trained and danced classical ballet with the Quezon City Ballet, and took...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Amanda Howard  
Amanda Howard is a true crime author, fiction writer and serial killer expert. Her writing experience is based on an ongoing degree in criminology and psychology, as well as writing eight books on a wide range of true crime cases. She has also interviewed some of the world's most heinous seria...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Eddie Wren  
Eddie Wren was born in Cumbria, in the heart of the Lake District (William Wordsworth country, in the north west of England). Strong interests in wildlife, mountaineering, and local history gave him a good insight into the area and this was dramatically enhanced by his many years service as a police...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...   Next >