writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Biography Writers

556 listings (11 - 20)

Justin Fleming  
JUSTIN FLEMING (b. 1953) Fleming`s writing is marked by its universal subject and style - Harold Pinter describing him as a writer `of authority and distinction.` Pinter especially admired his `amazingly successful portrait of Samuel Beckett` in Fleming`s classic drama, BURNT PIANO (Le Piano...
writers / published 

60 works listed

Stephen Richards  
The Golden Pen, Stephen Richards has had his books serialised in the national press and magazines. His TV credits include: Panorama,Trevor McDonald’s Tonight, and has appeared in numerous crime related, national and international, TV documentaries. Currently, the maverick investigat...
writers / published 

50 works listed

Jaachynma N.E.  Agu  
Agu, Jaachynma N.E. (Mrs) is a personality who has enjoyed phenomenal success. She is a woman of optimism who has an innate confidence driven by a genuine passion for her ingenious novelty. When you think of a unique woman with rare modesty and real honesty, Jaachynma comes to mind. She has unlimite...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Karim El Koussa  
I was born in 1971, up in the mountains of Northern Lebanon. It was in Ehden, a village claimed by many historians to be the garden of Eden itself, the beginning of civilization. I live up there during the summer every year, and when winter comes, I drive down to the warmer Zgharta. I gradu...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Laszlo Malota  
„Laszlo Malota has written a breathtaking book, Sanctuary of the Guilty that everyone should read for such a book will change perspectives. I hope that one day, we will not only read it but see it as a movie. In the right hands, I am sure the movie would be fantastic.” David Paul Kirkpatr...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Michael John Darracott  
Hello I’m the Cornish born disabled for 33 years Newlyn author Michael J Darracott............ My life story which is what led me to write, is below, followed by the synopsis of my book Proper Cornish childhood. After my dad\'s death I thought my whole world had come to an end, I struggled for...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Juan Carlos García Hoyos  
Antropólogo de la Universidad Nacional de Colombia y Ph.D. en Historia de la Universidad Carolina de Praga - República Checa-. Ha sido catedrático del Centro de Estudios Ibero-Americanos de la ciudad de Praga y profesor titular de la Universidad de Altos Estudios Económicos de la República ...
writers / published 

11 works listed

Lloyd Hunter  
Author Biography My name is Lloyd L. Hunter, and I was born on a farm in the backwoods of Louisiana, in a log cabin, on a lake, in 1943. A college education was not a goal aspired to by ninety-nine percent of the farmers in that area. For me, farming was not an option. Ma...
writers / published 

1 works listed

John Milor  
I was born in Madera, C.A., and currently live in Fresno C.A. While I have distinguished himself with a BS degree, and am currently employed by the Air Force National Guard as a computer security manager, I explore my interest in metaphysical phenomenon through many hours of personal study in paran...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >