writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Biography Writers

556 listings (1 - 10)

Stacy Harris  
The publisher/executive editor and media critic for Stacy's Music Row Report, Stacy Harris was recognized by The Nashville Business Journal (in its April 17-21, 1995 edition) for pioneering Music Row coverage on the Internet. Stacy's online career as a country-music columnist began when Stacy wrote ...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Stephen Richards  
My upbringing, by today’s standards, was painful! Being shifted about from pillar to post, as a child, (even living in a field for a time and then in a wooden hut) had its drawbacks. This constant drifting, which was no fault of my mother, was reflected in my lack of literacy and numeracy skills....
writers / published 

33 works listed

Cirilo Toro Vargas  
I am a Puerto Rican writer, born in Ponce, in the south area of the Island. Biographies, short stories and self-help books are my specialties. I write both in English and in Spanish. Reading knowledge of Latin. ACADEMIC BACKGROUND Ph.D. - The Union Institute (Ohio), 1992. Strongest subjec...
writers / published 

16 works listed

T. Wignesan  
T.Wignesan Born in Kuala Krai, Malaysia. Up to his twenty-first year grew up in Singapore, Port Swettenham, Klang, Sungei Rengam, Kuala Lumpur, Madras and Seremban; then in London, Heidelberg, West Berlin, Madrid and Paris. Served as Research Fellow with the French Centre National de la Rec...
writers / published 

21 works listed

Marla Spergel  
Marla W. Spergel wspergel@msn.com McGill University - 1979 B.A Organizational Psychology Experience Marketing Management, Advertising Management, Story Research, Marketing Research and Analysis, Competitive Intelligence, Promotions, Brand Building, Strategic Planning, Busine...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Simon W. Golding  
Simon W. Golding started writing for national magazines; FHM, Cosmopolitan, Great Outdoors, Family Fun etc. and radio, including News Hudlines (Radio 2) and Week Ending (Radio 4). The publication of Manquito (Minerva Press) in 1995 launched Simon as a fictional novel writer, other publications follo...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Roscoe Barnes III, Ph.D.  
ROSCOE BARNES III is an award-winning journalist, ghostwriter and a nationally known copywriter who specializes in direct response marketing for non-profit organizations. When he isn't busy writing copy for contributions, he writes direct mail packages and publicity copy for consumer and busin...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Hedi Enghelberg  
Hedi Enghelberg (born August 14, 1957) is a Mechanical Engineer (ICB, University of Bucharest, 1982) and was granted an M.Sc ("Toar Sheni") by Israel's Department of Education in 1984. In 1986, Hedi Enghelberg moved to Venezuela and currently resides in South Florida. His father, Moises Enghelberg (...
writers / published 

6 works listed

St . Leger Monty Joynes  
Monty Joynes employs literary fiction to enhance personal understanding of contemporary issues in Native American culture and metaphysics. His Native American studies have led him to write six dramatic novels on Native American powwows, vision quests, Indian bi-racial adoptions, Indian water rights...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >