writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Bibliography Writers

83 listings (41 - 50)

Lawrence Jackson  
I am the father of two teenage daughters and am a recovering alcoholic. I was raised in the small northern Minnesota town of Tower. Retiring from the military after almost 23 years, I currently reside in Gerolzhofen, Germany. Having traveled extensively and having lived on 6 of the 7 con...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Freelance Writer & Journalist  
Writes freelance for print and digital media: magazines, newspapers, newsletters, ebooks, ezines, and web. Competent in writing for technology, travelling, lifestyle, education, trade, social issues, among others. Types of writings include copywriting, content marketing, features, hard news, ...
writers / published 

24 works listed

Caren A. Adams  
Caren Adams earned her Masters from Pepperdine University and a Business Diploma (BTEC) from Southwest London College, England. Her business background is extensive, covering everything from airlines to manufacturing, with a number of diverse industries in between. Adams espouses the theory that we ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Lauretta Ali  
Lauretta Ali is an actress and performance artist residing in Newark NJ. She performs with her husband Yusef Ali who plays the Congas and Percussion under the logo Poetry & Skins. She also Co-Hosts a weekly cable talk show. Her first published book is one of poetry based upon her life as a single...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Garrison Ricketson  
I am mostly a painter, but am currently stuggleing with trying to write a autobiography, abt me , or looking for a inspired young writer,that would just let me tell my story,,and would do the actual writeing and I would do illustrations....At 50 years old now, I am finaly realizeing my dream ...
writers / unpublished 

4 works listed

Subhash Bhore  
Subhash studied Botany at University of Pune (Pune, India) & Genetics at UKM, Malaysia. In 2009, he was nominated for the AASIO Young Scientist Award. Currently,he is serving as Associate Professor (of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology) at AIMST University, Malaysia. He has published more th...
writers / published 

5 works listed

James Roberts  
Born: Waterloo, Iowa in 1960. B.A. in English from the University of Northern Iowa. Studied fiction and poetry under Robley Wilson and Nancy Price. Have lived in Atlanta, Georgia and Madison, Wisconsin. Currently resides in Madison, Wisconsin. First short story sale in 1982. President of the August ...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Ken Ammi  
Ken Ammi is a long time researcher and lecturer on issues pertaining to worldview philosophies and various sorts of religions. In this capacity, he has posted thousands of articles on his website, has been published in an apologetics journal and has been interviewed for radio and podcast programs. ...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Stephanie Harris  
Winner of, "Hollywood Screenplay Contest for 2011", for the family film category. "The Wonders of Monkey Mac!" "Do you know a monkey with an apartment?" This is what the book is about. You can purchase it now, at your online stores; Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble, Safari, etc... It would be a great ada...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9    Next >