writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Bibliography Writers

83 listings (31 - 40)

Jerry Jaleel  
Jerry A. Jaleel F.R.G.S., is a Canadian citizen, and a resident of Canada since 1968, university graduate, Forester and wildlife enthusiasist, Founder and Director of the Jim Corbett Foundation (1994), Memeber of National Geographic Society, Fellow of Royal Geographic Society. Traveled extensively i...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Peggy Feldkamp-Allen  
I grew up largely in Jacksonville, Florida. Since age 10, I have had a passion for expression through writing. I have done some internet freelance writing and published short stories and magazine articles through that media. I have written a trilogy of poetry books entitled "Unbroken Spirit:Sur...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Karen Rice  
Born and raised in Houston, Texas, I was the seventh child growing up in a very large family. Even with so many around, I always found a hide-away place to dream. I grew up in church, as my father was a Baptist minister. While in high school, my life was all planned out by becoming a model/act...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Jack Young  
JACK YOUNG, was born in Germany 1957. He lived in South Carolina and Florida. In 2006 he started to write books about historical places in the US. In 2011 he converted his writings into E-books and start to publish them in 2011. In the meantime you can find several books about other subjects...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Nora Steuber-Tamblin  
By education, I am a laboratory technologist however having spent twenty years in the laboratory I chose to experience life from a different point of view. I now own and operate a small farm market. In my free time I write poetry, memoirs and short stories which have been published by Armadillo Pu...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Matt LaCroix  
I am a serious outdoors hiker who loves to challenge myself and hike into very remote places. I have a knack for adventure and have had incredible things happen to me, from getting almost killed by a rutting moose, or lost above tree line in the snow. I have written detailed stories about the advent...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Carol Denbow  
Hidden behind the "hard-core" business woman and devoted mom was an author with a book inside. In 2002, Carol Denbow finally sat down and wrote the introduction to her first book. Two years later, "Are You Ready to Be Your Own Boss?" was in print fulfilling the need for new business owners to achiev...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Shirley Wallace  
Although I have had several religious articles published in a couple of magazines, "Milla's Villa" is my first book. It seems to be doing quite well. Having tried for over two years to get my book in print, I finally did so by going with PA. At least it got my book out there. I am currently ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Billie Peel  
I was born in Chicago, Illinois as one of three daughters to an average American family. Since the early age of 5, I could see, sense spirits and their emotions and needs. I am an Empath/Sensitive. I also had very spontanious premonitions of events to take place. The seclusion, ridicule and isolatio...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9    Next >