writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Autobiography Writers

547 listings (91 - 100)

Tim Campbell  
Tim Campbell has a degree in Marine Biology and has worked with art for almost 20 years...you never know where life will take you. This is his first book. Tim has ridden an elephant in Thailand, eaten with generals at Doi Tung, slept in a royal villa at the Golden Triangle; sat upon the beach...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Linda Alexander  
Linda Alexander’s newest book, RELUCTANT WITNESS: ROBERT TAYLOR, HOLLYWOOD & COMMUNISM, is the bio of Hollywood’s Golden Era movie star, Robert Taylor, due out May 2008. Taylor starred in "Camille" with Greta Garbo, "Waterloo Bridge" with Vivien Leigh, and "Quo Vadis" with Deborah Kerr -- among many...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Charles Shirriff  
Charles (Bill) Shirriff was raised in Saskatchewan, Canada, during the depression years of the 30's. His interest in human nature and young people led him to a career in teaching and counselling where he encountered teenagers learning to live with problem situations. A chance encounter led to a f...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Maitri May  
I studied Teacher Training in a catholic university in Alcalá (Madrid) and worked as volunteer teaching children in a Catholic Mission in Mexico, for a NGO for Street Children in Oaxaca-Mexico, a NGO for Indigenous People in Ayutla-Mexico and with Mother Theresa in Calcutta-India, amongst other job...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Judah Kessler  
Judah Kessler was born in a realtively small, Mid-Hudson Valley town in New York state, 1955. Kessler lived most of his life in The Bronx, in New York City and, for a while, in Montréal, Québec. He studied in several New York universities, majoring in Psychology; worked on Wall Street for many yea...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Lissa Forbes  
Have you ever uttered the words, "I wish I knew more about ... Mom, Dad, Aunt Sally"? You're not alone. This is one reason Lissa Ann Forbes does the work she does--preserving the very personal, unique stories for those who know their heirs will ask that very question. Her personal pull to the wor...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Rachelle Labelle  
A Franco-Ontarian, Rachelle Labelle was born and educated in Ottawa, Canada. While working for the Treasury Board of Canada, she held this department accountable for sending a sex offender after her. Outraged with a complaint process that failed her bitterly, she researched similar cases. Her ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Dave Meckanic  
I am basically an engineer/designer/scientist. I run a small R&D firm that develops electronic products for the public and private sectors. There was a time in my life though, when my business activities were far different from now. A time when I worked for the military. Trust me, ignorance can be b...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Taylor Pero  
TAYLOR PERO 9104 W. 73rd St., #105 Overland Park, KS 66204 913-403-082 Email: Taypero2@yahoo.com OBJECTIVE Published author/Entertainment consultant looking for position as an instructor/teacher/consultant for those wishing to gain entry into the entertainment industry. SUMMARY 30...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ...   Next >