writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Autobiography Writers

547 listings (81 - 90)

Gill Harley  
I am the author of Lord of the Dance, and I'm not one of life's great joiners. But I've joined WritersNet in order to warn all authors that self publish about Diggory Press. Basically, if you go with them, they will take your money and then you'll never hear from them again, despite emailing and ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

T. M. Hawley  
T. M. Hawley is the author of the forthcoming FANTASIA ON AN OAK TABLE, to be published by Farrar, Straus & Giroux in 2016. The book is an account of the natural and cultural history of oak forests, trees, and wood, riding on the narrative of the author designing and building an Arts and Craft...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Ellie Searl  
I began telling stories as soon as I could talk. The splendor of the Adirondack Mountains and Lake Champlain seeped into my being, as did the rhythms of small-town life. My storytelling now draws inspiration from the richness of my experiences and the diverse personalities I’ve encountered while liv...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Alberto Chimal  
Born in 1970, Chimal is a fiction writer, playwright and essayist, recently deemed one of the "hundred most promising" Mexican emerging personalities by weekly magazine Día Siete. In 2002 he was a resident artist at the Banff Centre for the Arts in Alberta, Canada, during which he worked on a novel ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Sybil Shearin  
Memories I sit here alone listening to country music slow. My heart beats to the music and I move with the flow. My mind goes back to your sweet kisses soft and making love in the old barn loft. I can still smell your cologne as it lingers near. Our bodies entwined with sensual love so dea...
writers / published 

34 works listed

Robin Prince Monroe  
It has been my joy to have had the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of children struggling with issues such as divorce, stepfamilies and chronic illness. My joy would be complete if I had the opportunity to make them laugh with such fictional characters as Ralph (a neurotic shoe) or Gli...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Tim Rees  
Having grown up in Cardiff, I joined the 1st Battalion Welsh Guards at the age of 19 where I saw active service in Northern Ireland and the Falklands war of 1982. I was also the battalion photographer and my duties included taking the Queen's portrait for the front cover of the 1981 Cardiff Ta...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Lionel Hartley  
Born in New Zealand of English parentage, Lionel David Charles Hartley worked as a office and theatre manager and commercial artist for many years and gained qualifications in Business Administration, Business Law, Electronics, Economics and Accountancy and an honorary diploma in Dramatic Art while ...
writers / published 

106 works listed

Alma Hromic  
I was born with ink in my veins, in a town on the banks of an ancient river, in a country which no longer exists. I lived in three different homes before I was ten years old, and then left the country of my birth, never to live there again. In the years that followed I attended six or seven diff...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >