writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Autobiography Writers

547 listings (71 - 80)

Allen Harbinson  
I was born in Belfast, Northern Ireland, in 1941, but have travelled extensively since. I now divide my time between my house in West Cork, Ireland, and an apartment in Paris, France. I have been writing fiction and nonfiction from approximately 1965: short stories, articles, showbusiness prof...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Jim Bessey  
The loves of my life are my wife, two teenage sons, and our all-grown-up step-daughter. I spend my busy workdays building and remodeling, mostly kitchens and bathrooms. Weekends are devoted to camping and golf in the summer, and to football and computer games in the cold months. Alone, I love to put...
writers / unpublished 

4 works listed

Rohit Gupta  
Homepage: http://rohitgupta.xwiki.com ----- OUTDATED PAGE ------------- ROHIT GUPTA (28) is the author of Play On Edward & Other Stories (Embassy Books), The Doppler Effect and The Oyster Club (e-novel, award-winning). He is a Bombay-based freelance writer and blogger. His work has...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Michael Tessitore  
WORK HISTORY 2000-Present Ultimate Hunter Inc. / Graphic Designer *Create logos, Signs (vinyl & carved), Gold Leaf, Banners, Menus, Tee-Shirts, etc. *Develop Ad Campaigns and Marketing Strategies for High-End clients *Manufacturer of OAKSKINS tm & GATORSKINS tm Camo Clothing for the Outd...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Debra Di Blasi  
Debra Di Blasi (website: www.debradiblasi.com) won the 2003 James C. McCormick Fellowship in Fiction from the Christopher Isherwood Foundation, a 1991 Eyster Prize in Fiction, and was a finalist in the Heekin Foundationís Novel-in-Progress. Her story, "Sparrows," was nominated for a 2004 Pushcart Pr...
writers / published 

52 works listed

Charlotte Russell Johnson  
Charlotte Russell Johnson is the founder of Reaching Beyond Ministries, Inc. and Reaching Beyond the Breaks Ministries. She is a writer, motivational speaker, and Christian evangelist. Her new book, A Journey To Hell and Back is impacting lives for the kingdom of God. She has had an active prison mi...
writers / published 

1 works listed

H F J (Jansen) Estrup  
Author of the Starlight On Stone series, books WEST, EAST, SOUTH and NORTH have already been published. The climax, CRUX, is due out in Winter 2014. Both paperback and ebook editions are currently available. Born at the end of the Great Depression, I was imprinted by World War II and developed a ...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Rudolf Okonkwo  
Rudolf Okonkwo is a syndicated columnist. He writes about Nigerian politics and other weird happenings. Okonkwo is from Nnobi in Anambra State. He has a Bachelor of Engineering from the Federal University of Technology, Akure, Ondo State. He began his career as a Reporter for Classique Magazine un...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Charmaine Carter  
Tigria Carter, was born and raised in Richmond, VA. I am a single mother of one teenage boy, who is in high school taking honors classes. I love writing and working with computers. I have been writing since I was a child. I am a recovered drug addict, and President of a non-profit organization. I ha...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >