writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Autobiography Writers

547 listings (61 - 70)

Omar Villasmil  
This book, entitled: A WARRIOR ON HIS PATH, elucidates the unknown evil influences of the mind, based on exclusive personal perceptions and intends to make everyone aware of our true wonderful nature. If we become conscious of our authentic reality, it is easier to make the appropriate changes i...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Beatrice Brusic  
"Beyond the Snows of the Andes," is available on Kindle and paperback. This memoir takes place in Bolivia, one of the poorest, most exotic countries in South America. Bolivia is a landlocked country dominated by mountains where the majority of the population is of indigenous origin. Against this ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Kim Krisco  
Kim Krisco, author of three books on leadership, is now delighted to follow in the footsteps of the master storyteller Sir Arthur Conan Doyle by adding five totally new Sherlock Holmes adventures to the canon. He captures the voice and style of Doyle as Holmes and Watson find themselves unraveling m...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Rhonda Turpin  
World Books Etc. is an independent publisher that offers a variety of platforms for our readers. My permanent resident is Cleveland Ohio. I am a grant writer by trade, with more than 30 years experience, and a Master's Degree (MSUS) from Cleveland State University College of Urban Affairs. I ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Maggie Van Ostrand  
A regular contributor to the Chicago Tribune, Maggie Van Ostrand has also been published in the Boston Globe, Amarillo Globe-News, Sun-Sentinel, Newsday, various other majors, plus magazines online and hard copy. Maggie is contributing editor and writes a weekly humor column for www.texas...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Cindy Lee  
I read avidly as a teenager; anything I got my hands on. There was a library in my small hometown, housed in an old wooden building that leaned precariously. Despite its exterior, the inside was a reader's paradise. Lined along its walls were shelves stocked with Mills & Boon romance novels. I was h...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Herman Neuman  
Heroes from the Attic: A Gripping True Story of Triumph Before Herman was twenty years old, he had endured war, killer illnesses, starvation, homelessness, floggings, abandonment, exile and slavery. One of the illnesses destroyed the hearing in his right ear. However, by the time he was thirty, ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Pat Goudey O'Brien  
I started work in the publishing world at the age of 23, in the editorial production department of Prentice-Hall, Inc., in 1970. Later, I began stringing for local newspapers and selling freelance articles to other print markets, and have since been a community newspaper reporter, advertising acc...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Randall M Mooney  
Randall M. Mooney is the co-founder and President of The DeRanz Companies, Inc. and an ordained minister. Mr. Mooney began writing in the seventh grade and is also a skilled musician and songwriter. He toured with a contemporary Christian band in the 1970's and 1980's - has written over three hundre...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >