writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Autobiography Writers

547 listings (31 - 40)

Alli Joseph  
Alli Joseph Biography Alli Joseph has been telling stories since she invented Hooper, the narcoleptic diaper truck-driving dog who saved lives and was a prize-winning baker, when she was five. Today, Alli is a TV host, a producer of television shows and documentary films, an author, a...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Kristin Groulx  
"I am a part of all that I have met" - from Ulysses, Alfred Lord Tennyson. To write about adventures I have seen and share them with others has become my passion. Though I am 35 years of age (old to some, young to many, but just right for me) I have walked many paths. With each step I've taken on...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Marilyn Morris  
Although she was raised as a Military Brat, Marilyn Celeste Morris was born in her grandfather�s house in Toronto, Texas, a small Southern Pacific Railroad Section six miles west of Alpine. Perhaps as an omen of what would be the next twenty years of her life, the railroad�s abandonment of this...
writers / published 

11 works listed

Regardless Victory  
R.N.C REPRSENTATER/C.E.O/HONORARY -CO-CHAIRMAN" I own at least 1 voting district for the republican national committee, voting district code #id48-09. I have been owning that district since 2002 , honorary- co- chairman of the 2003 president dinner. im in at least 25 anthology�s, some of these t...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Edward Wentworth-Shaw  
Edward was born in 1981 and raised in Croydon by his father. Edward was first arrested for vandalism age 8 and infamously for attempted murder when he was 16. Still in his early life, Edward was involved with London’s Arifs crime family and also had brief meetings with notorious criminals such as...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jean C. Fisher  
Published Works: PRINT: BOOKS: ATriad Press, Jefferson TX: "Haunted Encounters" (Anthology) Stories: 2003 "A True, Personal Encounter" 2004 "Felix the Ghost Cat" Coming 2007: "The 'Hainted' House of the Ozarks" Booklocker.com: "Real Stories of Spirit Communications"...
writers / published 

28 works listed

Alex Domokos  
News! News! News! My co-authored suspense book entitled Body Traffic was short-listed for the Margaret Laurence Book Award! Body Traffic is the print version of our e-book entitled Masquerade. Please read my Bio, below. Alex Warmest Greetings: I was born in Szabadka, Yugoslav in 19...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Nana s. Achampong  
Journalist Nana S. Achampong, a graduate of the Ghana Institute of Journalism, is also known in different obscure corners of the world as a filmmaker, a fine artist, a music producer, a writer and a radio/television producer/director. It is obvious though after combing through the general body of hi...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Anil Rajvanshi  
Dr. Anil K. Rajvanshi has more than 30 years of experience in renewable energy R&D and rural development. He did his B.Tech and M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kanpur in 1972 and 1974 respectively. He received his Ph.D. in Mech. Engg. from Unive...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >