writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Autobiography Writers

547 listings (21 - 30)

Stacy Taylor  
I'm an over thirty southern girl now living in the wilds of Alaska--which aren't really all that wild in downtown Fairbanks. Because I work a full time job and have a teenage son to keep up with, I write mostly short fiction and flash fiction with an occasional article or essay thrown in for go...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Pearlie Jones  
Dr. Pearlie Jones, playwright, lecturer, author and special events coordinator was born and raised in Magnolia, Arkansas. She attributes her creative and artistic abilities, her visions and talents to her upbringing during a time of stress for impoverished African Americans from the Deep South. She ...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Antonella Gambotto  
JOURNALISM - Rock critic: New Musical Express, Sounds, RAM, Zig Zag - Literary critic: Sydney Morning Herald, 1991 – 1997 - Literary critic: Australian, 1997 - 2002 - Literary critic: HQ, 2002 - 2003 - Senior Feature Writer: Elle, Mode, Harper’s Bazaar, Cosmopolitan, Cleo, Independent on Sunday...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Len McDougall  
Biography of Len McDougall, Outdoor Writer Len McDougall is a professional outdoorsman with more than 30 years’ experience in the north woods. A full-time outdoor writer and author of the books, Practical Outdoor Survival, Made for the Outdoors, The Complete Tracker, The Outdoor...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Seamus Phan  
SEAMUS PHAN, PhD Seamus, based in Singapore, is a thought leader on the Internet, digital media, e- learning, knowledge management, business process re-engineering, marketing, and holistic health. He is a frequent keynote speaker, motivational speaker, workshop and meeting facilitator, commi...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Andreas Michaelides  
My name is Andreas. Some of my hobbies include hiking, playing basketball, running, cycling, camping (especially near the sea), reading, cooking (especially tasty vegan recipes), dancing, wood sculpting, playing chess (especially with Lori, my fiancée, who always kicks my butt), and going out ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Ron Price  
EMPLOYMENT-SOCIAL-ROLE POSITIONS: 1943-2015 2010-2015-Retired and on a pension in George Town, Tasmania 1999-2009-Writer & Author, Poet & Publisher, Editor & Researcher. Retired Teacher & Lecturer, Tutor & Adult Educator, Taxi-Driver & Ice-Cream Salesman, George Town Tasmania Australia 200...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Neville J. Anderson-Budd  
Ing.P.Eur. N.J. Budd. P.Eng (UK). MSPE. F.I.Diag.E. F.I.A.Q.P. QA/QC Engineer/Consultant. I was born in Portsmouth, Royal Naval & Marine Maternity Hospital 1st October 1938. We moved to Hayes, Middlesex in 1940 and then to Bletchley Park, where my father worked d...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Brenda  Mohammed  
Brenda Mohammed is a Trinidad and Tobago-based multi -genre writer and former Bank Manager who has written sixteen books to date. She loves to travel and is a fan of photography and art. She likes to interact with her readers and other authors. Brenda is on Facebook, Twitter, and other social m...
writers / published 

16 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >