writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Autobiography Writers

547 listings (191 - 200)

John B Wong  
Dr. John B. Wong is a vascular surgeon with a deep interest in theology, ethics, and philosophy. He is an author, a university professor, and seminary lecturer. In addition to his MD, JD, ThD, he earned his Ph.D. in Theology and Ethics. Affiliated with many professional organizations, Professor Wong...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Leslie Lucas  
Clemson University 1960 Rome Auto Auction, Inc, 1960- 2001 I have writen a small biographical work titled "Threads Of Colours" that was published by 1stBooks. It is the story of a young boy growing up in the southern part of the United States in the 40's and 50's of this twentieth century. It...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Amy Hillgren Peterson  
At 28, I published my first book, Elusive Butterfly, which is now for sale on Amazon.com. I am now at work on my first novel, a family saga called "The Swedish Lie". I am on the final (I think) draft and have begun the process of shopping it around to agents. This is the work of my life, so far, ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Travis French  
I am 36 and single with no children which in my neck of the woods means two things, I must be demented and I have got all the time in the world to do whatever I want to do. Although I do come from a relatively small corner of the world I have traveled, seen, and done more then most ever get to, fro...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Kenneth Stone  
Let me begin, by letting you know, this is my first book. I was never an English studying enthusiast that is all right nonetheless. I hope that you will be able to gather some idea of my train of thought, and perhaps be somewhat entertained. Thanks you for your attention. This is dedicated to Shon, ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Bob Zima  
Bob Zima holds a Master of Arts in Counseling Psychology and is a Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor. He has worked in the mental health field since 2004 as an emergency & brief-therapy counselor & even as a camp program director. From 1987 to 2003, he worked in radio, television, advertisi...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Jack Eadon  
Jack Eadon began by writing a book in fifth grade, then a short story in seventh, then he began a decade in rock music with the band Khazad Doom(see khazad.com), writing most of the songs with a poetic sense and encompassing a moralistic drama, something he incorporates in his writing...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Marcia Shury  
My name is Marcia Shury and I have been writing from the tender age of 11 when i saw a spider making its web one night on the walls of my mom home. The end results was a lovely poem that now graces the start of my first published book and autobiography Silent Hearer. From that time to now, i hav...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Lonzo Lucas Jr  
NAME: Lonzo Lucas Jr POB: Los Angeles, CA In 1982 I caught the writing bug when a teacher of journalism saw something special, "his words" in my writings and wanted to enroll me in a writing program for the gifted. I turned it down, not realizing that 10 years later my affinity to write would r...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...   Next >