writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Autobiography Writers

548 listings (181 - 190)

Joel Savage  
Joel Savage is a freelance writer, who enjoys the challenges of creativity and adventure. Growing up in an environment he sees the experiences of hard living and suffering, deepens his understanding and knowledge to start writing. His work is considered to be pure genre of creative nonfictio...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Charlotte Russell Johnson  
She has had an active prison ministry for more than twelve years. She has worked with numerous non-profit agencies. Her work has encompassed helping inmates, victims of AIDS, teenage mothers, and substance abusers. She was instrumental in establishing Teens Empowerment Awareness with ReSolutions, In...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Jay Floyd  
Jay Floyd was born Jason Edward Floyd in Cleveland, OH in 1976. The baby of two brothers, raised by a mother nearly forty years old at his birth, he absorbed a unique blend of generational perspectives. The loss of both his bother and mother (one to violent homicide, one to the stress of losin...
writers / published 

1 works listed

David Rohy  
David Rohy grew up in northern Minnesota. He is a graduate of the University of Minnesota, where he majored in journalism. His career path has taken him from a sports editor for a daily newspaper in southern Minnesota, to a reservation agent and business analyst for a major airline working in...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Wendy Clark  
Wendy Clark was born in West Bromwich in 1948 after the war. Educated at the local Grammar School she began her nurse training in Birmingham.later in life, after the death of her first daughter she qualified as a bereavement counsellor helping others through the depths of despair which accompa...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Vanessa Richardson  
Once upon a time, Vanessa considered herself a closet writer, as she was painfully shy of sharing her written works with the public. An unforeseen bout of illness in 1999 would cause a change in Vanessa's life. "One day I woke up" would become her mantra for years. Vanessa wants her readers, to be a...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Lee Prosser  
Lee Prosser was born in Springfield, Missouri on December 31, 1944 at 7:04pm. He has degrees in sociology, English, social science, and a Ph.D. in Ancient Religions. A prolific writer, he has been writing for publication since 1963. He is also an artist and composer, and has lived in different parts...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Rita Berman  
I am a freelance writer, lecturer, editor, and author. I was born in London, England. My work has appeared in more than 500 travel, feature, business and trade journals, as well as newspaper columns, for diverse publications in the United States and Gt. Britain. My most recent book, Still Hopping,...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Victoria Murphy  
Victoria Murphy is a native of Santa Fe, New Mexico with roots dating back to 1598. She has an extensive background in the retail-buying field as a fashion, tabletop, and kitchen equipment buyer since 1978. Her buying experiences have given her the opportunity to work and travel with various...
writers / unpublished 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...   Next >